• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Postal Pulse - Dont Do It

I've always agreed that we shouldn't fill these surveys out, but why not try and screw up their system as they regularly screw up our system of pay?

P.S. There is also some #'s in the upper right corner of your survey, this is what I believe to be the # of what district you are in, cut that off also, we don't want "engagement " credit going to our districts either.

The barcode in the lower right hand corner is the same as the number in the upper right hand corner. You can run it through an on line barcode reader if you want to test it.

Yes, that number likely will identify us as individuals on the survey. This is how they can follow up when we don't answer the survey.

We have a good PM that works with us quite well so I have sent in two this year, normally they hit the circular file! But I figured a positive response was earned and if it helps the PM it is deserved.

It's the final 2 weeks now... get ready for them to turn up the heat on getting those puppies filled out... their bonuses are counting on it.... :rolleyes:

Had they treated me like a human being over the past 12 months, maybe I'd be more inclined to fill the damned thing out... as it is, it's going in the trash... just sayin'... ?

Alrighty boys and girls... this Friday is the deadline... get those surveys filled out and sent in... (or Not!).... your mngt geekazoid's bonus may be depending on it.... ?

I filled mine out straight down highly dissatisfied and In the comment section I used all the trigger words to get it reported. I wonder how they will proceed with it? I didn't lie, i have an EEO case on the subjects, just wanna see if anyone comes to talk with me?

I filled mine out straight down highly dissatisfied and In the comment section I used all the trigger words to get it reported. I wonder how they will proceed with it? I didn't lie, i have an EEO case on the subjects, just wanna see if anyone comes to talk with me?
Keep us up-to-date... that'd be wild to hear if somebody contacts you about your responses.... ?

I was encoraged to fill it out when I started my scanner this morning.
Yeah, I saw that amongst the SEVERAL little stupid messages they piled on there this AM... Geezy Louisy.... ?

All -- in case you need a good laugh before turning in, head over to postalemployeenetwork.com for the article:

USPS named one of the nation's best employers.

-- Conducted by Forbes magazine and was based on 50,000 U.S. workers. ( supposedly just a shade under 500,000 postal employees in 2018 )

-- USPS was second behind the Department of Defense.

-- USPS named the best employer in 28 states.

-- Job opportunities were cited why workers thought favorably of the Post Service, which offers more than 2,400 career paths.

-- Jeryl Wilson, the USPS diversity and talent acquisition director mentioned:

- Service -- it's part of our name.
- There are great opportunities for growth, development and advancement within our organization -- those are things that I think are important for our employees to know about.

-- Unfortunately now sleep won't be coming tonight as one tries to think of 2,400 career paths one might have taken instead of being a rural carrier.

-- Or who the heck are those 50,000 loonies out there who have no real idea.

Back