• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Posting schedules

Haychica

Anyone know the contractual requirements for posting schedules? I was always told they were to be posted the Wed BEFORE the next work week...
Fwiw...yes...I missed working my drop day...Idk what happened..I know I looked but then I was off Fri and Mon...?

There was a sign on the door leading out into the parking lot that said to please check the schedule before you leave. Don't know about contractual requirements.

There is something written I can not cite that requires REGS to check the schedule because it happened to another carrier in our mix.

The 2 week work schedule can change daily based on approved leave submission forms. You might see on Monday your day off is Saturday. By Thursday the schedule may have changed. My advice is check the 1 week current schedule before your day off and take a time stamped photo of it as you go home for the day.

There is something written I can not cite that requires REGS to check the schedule because it happened to another carrier in our mix.

The 2 week work schedule can change daily based on approved leave submission forms. You might see on Monday your day off is Saturday. By Thursday the schedule may have changed. My advice is check the 1 week current schedule before your day off and take a time stamped photo of it as you go home for the day.

Our super puts up the schedule two weeks in advance. The subs are required to check daily. The time for reg's to check is Fri because of the RDWL for Sat, but usually the super makes it a point to let the regulars know that they are going to have to come in. It works pretty good in our place.

Back