• Please keep questions in the Questions forum to contract, procedures, and requests for documentation. Vehicle, TSP, retirement, etc questions please post in the regular forums. Thank you

POV to Gov Vehicle Evaluation Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDude

Best answers
When going from a POV to LLV/Metris I know we lose some DPS time but gain vehicle inspection time(24 minutes) and refueling time of 4.5 minutes per refueling. Refueling is based off route length X 6 days divided by 100 miles.

Here are my questions:

-Does the amount of refueling occurrences round up? I have a 115.5 miles route, times 6, is 693 miles. Is that 6 times refueling or 7?

- Can someone tell me how to recalculate DPS times? I know that I need my last count DPS totals but what are the time standard differences? Does someone have a simply multiplier?

Thanks!

neciat

Best answers
The DPS will go from 30 letters per minute to 43 per minute. With respect to fueling, the route will be credited with no less than 30 minutes weekly for inspection, fueling, writing up repairs when needed. There are several letters and step 4 decisions. This is a most recent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.