• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Quick question

KoiPond

I bid on a distict posting.(6/3)
Said posting had open for bidding date of 6-01-2019 to 06-15-2019.
I just went on to ebid and the posting is no longer open. I can see that I bid. However its not showing when I search for it.
Is this normal? It was there yesterday.403

Last edited:
Just checked. It has been reposted. Why? No clue....but now the wait is even longer....:cry:405
How many times can it be reposted?

Last edited:
There might have been an error in either the posting itself or the process that put it there. I have had a few district wide jobs reposted because they closed before our office’s carriers were informed they were even open for bid. I have had in office jobs reposted because certain details were obviously wrong.
Okie doke. Thank you for answering.

Have you talked to your ADR about it??? Since they're doing hokey pokey disappearing acts with it... I'd place a call to the ADR and say... What's zup??? :cool:

DB.. The last posting for my office cluster was reposted after bids and closing. It was on all boards in cluster. Problem was one RMPO clerktard failed to mention to those carriers about the posting. The Posting before this one was not on the bulletin board because the RMPO office did not have one. That posting was attached to a carriers case being used as the bulletin board with magnets. As the carrier cased the posting came undone from the back of their case.

DB.. The last posting for my office cluster was reposted after bids and closing. It was on all boards in cluster. Problem was one RMPO clerktard failed to mention to those carriers about the posting. The Posting before this one was not on the bulletin board because the RMPO office did not have one. That posting was attached to a carriers case being used as the bulletin board with magnets. As the carrier cased the posting came undone from the back of their case.
Let me guess... that's the carrier that won the bid... :ROFLMAO:

No, seriously... I didn't take the posting down on purpose... ?

The wording might mean that you have already bid, hence "no bids outstanding." Have you tried entering through other options in the upper left to see your bid and if a change bid option is still available to you? If you can, and there is, it's still open.

I believe somewhere there you can also check your bid history, so maybe you can verify that way!

Back