Rare Forms

btdtret

Tammy -- A new regular who desires to be paid hourly until the start of the new Guarantee Year should ask for PS Form 4015-D -- just in case manglement "overlooks" mentioning there is that option.

-- BTW -- if manglement can not "find" one, that is a grievance.

TheDude

around here: that is how you find out u were the successful bidder... quickly they give you that form to sign and sign again, before you have any chance to find out you could be paid by the hour...
That's exactly what happened to me. I didn't know I had an option. I was told "you need to sign these forms to go regular." It was the day after Christmas overtime started.

psd181

Tammy -- A new regular who desires to be paid hourly until the start of the new Guarantee Year should ask for PS Form 4015-D -- just in case manglement "overlooks" mentioning there is that option.

-- BTW -- if manglement can not "find" one, that is a grievance.

4015 D puts you on evalutated. I was thinking 4015 A keeps you on hourly until next GP, but after looking at all the 4015 forms found online, you don't have to sign anything to stay hourly.

btdtret

psd181 et al -- "4015 D puts you on evaluated. I was thinking 4015 A keeps you on hourly until next GP, but after looking at all the 4015 forms found online, you don't have to sign anything to stay hourly."

-- Typical USPS. Not signing the 4015-D means the carrier will be in FLSA code "A" and will be paid at an hourly rate for actual hours worked, with overtime for hours over 40 per week.

-- Signing the 4015-D puts the new rural carrier on evaluation.

-- While we are at it:

- 4015-A = agreeing to take the High Option ( and using sufficient annual leave to stay under 2080 )

- 4015-B = for RCA's wanting to fill a vacant route or a route with the regular out for an extended period

- 4015-C = for regular rural carriers exercising retreat or bidding rights