rebuilds

stillfirstclass

Best answers
with certain implementations, such as dps and dps flats.. mou's were signed to hold vacant routes for rebuilds... with the "from above view" pointing to significant losses to at least nonL, nonLlv, and nonAmazon routes, is this eye brow raising to you as well? My first thoughts, they want us all h routes.. 2nd, they want old timers out... what say you

Morty

Best answers
H, yes.

Not rebuilding routes after Amazon was added, but re building routes after it goes away or addition of dps...shady, but expected.

Postal-xam@58

Best answers
With them being able to freeze jobs, they make people suffer for no reason. They froze ours in 08 and cost a lot of subs from going regular. The damage it did to a lot of us can not be fixed. It affects people’s retirement. And all the vacant routes they held were not needed for rebuilds. They also let people close to us go regular, because they were not getting dps flats. There was a line in the mou stating they could let some go regular if the bosses agreed. But they still would not. They say what goes around, comes around. Ohhhh well😉😉😉

neciat

Best answers
Do not ever buy into the "rebuild" mantra. EVER !!!!! What is actually happening is that it costs jobs for rural carriers, regular, RCA, and PTF alike and the one(s) that still are working are doing their route and half of another route for next to nothing. Years ago, when my office got FSS, we ended up "losing" 7 full routes. That's 7 regular positions and 7 RCA positions and then the first and second back up positions on the matrix. That's 28 postions right there. They held routes, subs were in limbo for years waiting to go regular. It was pathetic. When they consolidated the 7 regular routes, that meant that at least 14 of our other routes were doing their work. So, "rebuild" , I think not. More like an all out onslaught against our craft !!!