Rep. Stansbury Grills Postmaster DeJoy on Rural Mail Carrier Pay and Services

Ruralinfo

Administrator
Staff member
During a House Oversight and Accountability Subcommittee hearing, Rep. Stansbury asked Postmaster General Louis DeJoy on lack of communication and consultation with rank and file postal workers.
Source

16147977.gif

Did you catch that ? After he said 4,000 test routes he said some adjustments had to be made. He clearly knows WAY more than he is letting on he knows. I really hope this "thing" get MUCH more traction and publicity. Some SERIOUS inquiries need to be made by a MULTITUDE of agencies , subcommittees , oversight committees, NLRB, etc. and ALL AT THE SAME TIME at that .

Did you catch that ? After he said 4,000 test routes he said some adjustments had to be made. He clearly knows WAY more than he is letting on he knows. I really hope this "thing" get MUCH more traction and publicity. Some SERIOUS inquiries need to be made by a MULTITUDE of agencies , subcommittees , oversight committees, NLRB, etc. and ALL AT THE SAME TIME at that .
The union HAS to know what the adjustments are. I sure hope they included it with the complaint to NLRB, etc. Otherwise, whose side are they on? The union needs to be transparent with the whole rural craft, especially the ones who were robbed blind.

The union HAS to know what the adjustments are. I sure hope they included it with the complaint to NLRB, etc. Otherwise, whose side are they on? The union needs to be transparent with the whole rural craft, especially the ones who were robbed blind.
I've never gotten a Form 50 as quickly as they pumped this one out.... the slimy bastids are slobbering all over themselves about all the $$$$ money they stole from us.... 🤔 🤷‍♂️(n):poop::oops:

As far as hiring and retaining subs, we had trouble getting them to grasp and adapt to the pre RRECS way of doing things. Now even experienced carriers are baffled and confused by this convoluted and non transparent abomination called RRECS. It’s going to be difficult to retain many current career employees let alone hire and keep new non career ones. And we definitely need well trained subs considering they are directly responsible for the amount we are evaluated at, I wish my evaluation was only based on what I did on my route. Sure makes you hesitate to use your leave not knowing how your numbers will fair in your absence. And will someone pretty please with sugar on it, explain to me how the Route Coverage Percentage is calculated? I want to see how it is calculated to see how much my evaluation is effected by a change in my percentage. We have a right to know exactly how our pay is determined, the route percentage seems unethical (if not criminal) with no promised transparency.

I really hope they drill him with some more good questions and hopefully he says something that labor board or someone could use against implementation of RRECS as in its current form (RRECS is here to stay but it needs some major adjustments).

As I said earlier and in many post, I HAVE ZERO ISSUES if I lose money as long as I can see why. RRECS you can't. Old mail count at least again I could see the numbers and be like I should be roughly 46k to 47k. RRECS is so hard to figure things out.

This is just unbelievable the mess we are in right now.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Personal details
Member of the New Mexico House of Representatives
from the 28th district
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from New Mexico's 1st district
Melanie Stansbury
Melanie Stansbury 117th Congress.jpg
Incumbent
Assumed office
June 14, 2021
Preceded byDeb Haaland
In office
January 15, 2019 – June 14, 2021
Preceded byJimmie C. Hall
Succeeded byPamelya Herndon
BornMelanie Ann Stansbury
January 31, 1979 (age 44)
Farmington, New Mexico, U.S.
Political partyDemocratic
EducationSaint Mary's College of California (BA)
Cornell University (MS)
WebsiteHouse website
Melanie Ann Stansbury (born January 31, 1979)[1][2] is an American politician and scientist serving as the U.S. representative from New Mexico's 1st congressional district since 2021.[3] The district includes most of Albuquerque and most of its suburbs. A Democrat, Stansbury was formerly a member of the New Mexico House of Representatives from the 28th district.[4]

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Melanie Stansbury
Member of the U.S. House of Representatives
from New Mexico's 1st district
Member of the New Mexico House of Representatives
from the 28th district
Personal details
Melanie Stansbury 117th Congress.jpg
Incumbent
Assumed office
June 14, 2021
Preceded byDeb Haaland
In office
January 15, 2019 – June 14, 2021
Preceded byJimmie C. Hall
Succeeded byPamelya Herndon
BornMelanie Ann Stansbury
January 31, 1979 (age 44)
Farmington, New Mexico, U.S.
Political partyDemocratic
EducationSaint Mary's College of California (BA)
Cornell University (MS)
WebsiteHouse website
Melanie Ann Stansbury (born January 31, 1979)[1][2] is an American politician and scientist serving as the U.S. representative from New Mexico's 1st congressional district since 2021.[3] The district includes most of Albuquerque and most of its suburbs. A Democrat, Stansbury was formerly a member of the New Mexico House of Representatives from the 28th district.[4]
As a scientist, maybe she can be the one to blast these so called engineered standards into oblivion

Back