RRECS carrier validation of the "numbers"

Windindaface

Have some faith from past practice involved by them to base our pay? WTH a 2% percent margin of error for DPS #s numbers, clerk count of raw letters or their count of items of raw letters and flats, or items tossed into our parcel capture units are only pennies to us when it comes to pay.

LMAO....

btdtret

WestCoastRural -- "The NALC solved this dilemma by going hourly. "

-- Not that it matter, but probably the NALC has been hourly from the start. Anyone??

-- Unfortunately it appears the mind set at NRLCA HQ is the evaulation method is the only way to go.

-- From the RRECS Q & A:

Q -- Have you ever considered NOT being under the evaluation system at all?

A -- Dwyer -- Not at all.

-- The USPS OIG appears to favor the evaluated system, having at least twice recommending the NALC be placed under the evaluated system.

-- Thus far the NALC as been successful in staying hourly as are the other 2 major postal unions.

"Let’s see how NRLCA solve this, if they could."

-- Supposedly all the NRLCA would have to do would be to tell the USPS that the NRLCA wants to go hourly.

Misterb120

I currently don't pay any attention to the "inside" numbers they generate at the PO.... I figure it's really of no great consequence at this point.... but, with RRECS, I assume they will have some impact....

These are the things I'm thinking about now... should we be given these numbers daily, so we can validate them.... hail, I haven't seen an EOR for DPS in forever.... I suppose I could ask for it, but otherwise, we don't see them.... should we??? 🤔
Our new Supervisor of 8 months tells the rural routes the numbers just like the city side.

DB.Cooper

Our new Supervisor of 8 months tells the rural routes the numbers just like the city side.
Such as what??? DPS EOR??? and what else???

Under RRECS, wouldn't it be great to get a daily printout of the daily "numbers".... with a running total of the averages being used to form our evaluations, so the could see where we're at....

Last edited:

Itstillfun

Under RRECS, wouldn't it be great to get a daily printout of the daily "numbers".... with a running total of the averages being used to form our evaluations, so the could see where we're at....
Hello Union u 4 it. Put on the gloves for working hard work 2.

WestCoastRural

:unsure:
o_O.....You actually trust the PO’s numbers.
:unsure::unsure::unsure:

The_Postal_Void

Well, what is unchanged is that management is supposed to post the end of run reports daily. If they don't, they are obligated to once you (or any carrier) requests it.

We make sure that is followed here so we see (and have proof) when we need a DPS review.

DB.Cooper

You know how that goes... they're too busy dealing with trivial nonsense to do what they should be doing... especially if it would benefit carriers somehow.... :(

Windindaface

At the alleged rate of DPS of 80+ per minute in this study and if true, we all will take a hit.....I have noticed the clerks in my office all of sudden are being talked to when they stuff POB DPS presented to them with a random street/road delivery point in a POB.

From this I am guessing they are after the hourly clerks next.