RRECs Entries More detailed FAQ

mail1000

Everyone should be filing a grievance on this one. No way they should be able to go back and use 12 months of data for parcels when no one knew the carrier running parcels on your route had to be logged into your route. We had covid issues at my office and city side was used often on the rural side. Subs at Christmas loading truck with 4 different routes and not changing routes. Other offices near me that are still getting crushed with Amazon have subs running parcels all day long. Rrecs needs to die, put a fork in it, but I'm afraid it won't because upper management can tweak the numbers anytime they want
and even now that they do know (the ones that are told-IF they get told) guarantee alot of still wont log into route correctly....

RR5

So what happens when they throw a city carrier on a rural route, and they don't log under asca rural carrier, and also don't do the activity scans? Do we file grievance, do nothing or what? Because I know this is going to happen in my office, and I know 100% they aren't going to make them do it.

mail1000

So what happens when they throw a city carrier on a rural route, and they don't log under asca rural carrier, and also don't do the activity scans? Do we file grievance, do nothing or what? Because I know this is going to happen in my office, and I know 100% they aren't going to make them do it.
They will in every office nationwide...will in future and have last 52 weeks of data...NO WAY for us to know and make sure when we are not even in office to make sure they do-and who has the time nor patience to check and make sure all this is done properly? We should not have to make sure all these procedures are done correctly in order for our route just to get credited for something that is ours...Was a big mess in beginning with this RRECS and continues to be with even more and more issues...and this is how we are going to get paid? SAD!!!!!!!

RR5

They will in every office nationwide...will in future and have last 52 weeks of data...NO WAY for us to know and make sure when we are not even in office to make sure they do-and who has the time nor patience to check and make sure all this is done properly? We should not have to make sure all these procedures are done correctly in order for our route just to get credited for something that is ours...Was a big mess in beginning with this RRECS and continues to be with even more and more issues...and this is how we are going to get paid? SAD!!!!!!!
And Ronnie says " the genius of rrecs". This will be a big mess, and in my mind, carriers across the nation must flood the system with grievances every time management doesnt hold subs and non rural carriers accountable in doing all the scans, NOT JUST 6 SCANS. It's our pay and it's management responsibility to train everybody and thats not being done and in my office and they have absolutely no concern at all. But don't miss a spm scan! That will not be tolerated!

mail1000

And Ronnie says " the genius of rrecs". This will be a big mess, and in my mind, carriers across the nation must flood the system with grievances every time management doesnt hold subs and non rural carriers accountable in doing all the scans, NOT JUST 6 SCANS. It's our pay and it's management responsibility to train everybody and thats not being done and in my office and they have absolutely no concern at all. But don't miss a spm scan! That will not be tolerated!
TOTALLY 100 % agree...but heres the thing...NO WAY for us to even know if they are doing the scans? They can SAY they are BUT again NO WAY for us to know... SAD SAD SAD!!!!

RR5

TOTALLY 100 % agree...but heres the thing...NO WAY for us to even know if they are doing the scans? They can SAY they are BUT again NO WAY for us to know... SAD SAD SAD!!!!
I think when a city carrier is on one of our routes, I can question them about the activity scans and they'll be clueless about them. Then I tell the carrier of that route when they come back. Then it's up to that carrier to go to management and have the manager show them the data. Activity scan totals can be looked at with your scanners. We must be pain in the butts with managers with looking at the data. They want to be anal about spm scans because they don't want to show up on a report, we can be to protect our salaries. Not our fault that most management don't want to take the time to learn rrecs, and to train carriers. Let's hold them accountable.