Rural Deviation 11/9/21 with special guest from ‘Dump Dejoy’ Movement

Rural Deviation

Boys and Girls, We are lighting up the airwaves yet again, Tomorrow at 8 pm EST

And we are back with a Special Guest who has been a part of a group looking to for the removal of PMG Dejoy and his 10 year Plan for the Postal Service.

Here is a brief explanation from him. With more to come tomorrow night.

'This was put together by some people in a national network of rank and file postal workers, stewards, officers and retirees from the four postal unions to let our national leaders know that we do not support Dejoy, Bloom or the 10 Year Plan because we believe all three undermine the postal service and put it at greater risk of privatization and that we would like them to oppose all three as well. In case you haven't seen it, here's a link to a letter from NALC Pres. Fred Rolando and NRLCA Pres. Ronnie Stutts claiming to speak of all of us members,

https://www.nalc.org/government-aff...Letter-to-White-House-Regarding-Ron-Bloom.pdf.

Our letter is one way to let them know that they are not speaking for us when they support Dejoy, Bloom or the 10-Year Plan.'

You can find the petition below:

Last edited:

Gotrope

I hope, while you are attacking Dejoy, you also understand the 10 year plan was voted on and approved by the entire BOG. Donahoe was one of the biggest disasters the USPS ever experienced and he never received this much attention. His policies and poor decisions still impact our budgets. Like the ancient machinery being removed now.

psd181

I hope, while you are attacking Dejoy, you also understand the 10 year plan was voted on and approved by the entire BOG. Donahoe was one of the biggest disasters the USPS ever experienced and he never received this much attention. His policies and poor decisions still impact our budgets. Like the ancient machinery being removed now.
And Brennan was even worse!! Both started the parcel select crap that makes money for the Bosses but destroys the PS with underpriced parcels. Clerks and City make out like bandits, rural suck it up for free

Gotrope

I support constructive discourse. But, to have constructive conversations you have to have valid, reasonable views from all parties. I have no idea what is planned for this event. But, to see a workers perspectivev- you must allow a mgmt perspective. To resolve both is where the gold is found.

Rural Deviation

I support constructive discourse. But, to have constructive conversations you have to have valid, reasonable views from all parties. I have no idea what is planned for this event. But, to see a workers perspectivev- you must allow a mgmt perspective. To resolve both is where the gold is found.

I get it. A group of employees agrees and a group disagrees. This individual reached out. I reached back to bring him on and bring his point of view and experiences to the table. Then for the listeners to make an informed choice.

I agree in that it would be better to have both sides weight in on the changes to the postal service. I’d love to have individuals that agree with Dejoy’s direction to sit and have a conversation about their perspectives.

The door is and always will be open for anyone to reach out and be on the podcast.

K

So remind me.. when did rurals FINALLY start getting new gov't vehicles.... oh yeah, that was after DeJoy took over.... he's getting $#!+ done, thats why they hate him.... TDS, pure and simple..... :unsure: 🤷‍♂️ o_O

Cmon...

I got my gov't vehicle in 2015

csparks

I support DeJoy.
At least he doesn’t bow to the lies they call data.
At least he is trying to keep this place running.
But good for you Democrat’s who only vote party line and never listen to opposing views, just attack attack attack.
I'm just on board with Dejoy because he's trying to bring about some change or any variety. This place was so broke and 30 years behind modern practices. Not every move is gonna work, nothing will be perfect, but at least TRY someting.
Our USPS mail and packages arrive like clockwork now, and nothing is really screwed up. Let him keep pushing.

DB.Cooper

You didn't say that :p

Edit: My bad, I overlooked the "new" in your post. lol
Yeah, a 30 year old, city-side hand-me-down, worn out LLV doesn't really qualify as a new vehicle.... js.... more like a pile of medium quality scrap metal... :unsure: 🤷‍♂️ 😊