Ruralmailtalk mobile app

Shafted

I feel like such a whiner here, but I’m only able to get to ruralmailtalk by using a browser, and not the app for my apple devices. I deleted the app from my iphone, and iPad, and even re-downloaded it from the App Store, but’s they won’t open. After a long time with wheel spinning I get the error message that I have gone offline. No problem using same devices and just using google or safari to get to it. I’m even signed in already, and clearly not “offline” using this alternate route, and everything works perfectly. Tell me I’m not alone, so I don’t feel like an idiot.

Skierstmoritz

I too got the error message forever. Had to forget the tablet/phone and dig out an old laptop and change my username. So, you are not alone! Lol.

Shafted

This is just starting today. The issues from a month ago have been resolved with the new forum and everything had been resolved, and working awesome. This is just today.

Shafted

I go straight to ruralmailtalk from google or safari. Get right in, and I’m always logged in. Deleted app and reloaded. Still won’t work. Craziness