Small (unofficial) update on the contract

tabletwoblues

Thank you for the update. "A few other things" well hopefully the Table 2 fixes are in those other things. This is most likely not the case. Just love the feeling of knowing i'll never make the same as the person one case over from me. What is it 30 months as a CCA and you're guaranteed full time? It may be time to consider that option as this union just isn't getting anything accomplished.

Havenowgone

Small (unofficial) update on the contract. They haven’t declared an impasse yet. There are several issues still being discussed. The big ones are: 1) Management wants the authority to go under a K43 when having to adjust routes. Our current...

Continue reading...
1) Management wants the authority to go under a K43 when having to adjust routes. Our current position is a hard “no.”
I would say OK, but give us equal wages to the NALC
5) The length of the evaluation under the new evaluation system each year is up in the air. At a minimum, 9 months. High end is pushing for 11 1/2.
Should be everything except the Christmas OT period

btdtret

All -- "5) The length of the evaluation under the new evaluation system each year is up in the air. At a minimum, 9 months. High end is pushing for 11 1/2. "

-- In other words, the rural carrier WILL NOT get paid for everything a rural carrier does -- as would happen if hourly!

-- Thought that was what RRECS would take care of.

"Should be everything except the Christmas OT period."

-- Even the city and clerks give up "penalty" over time during the Christmas Crunch.

Can’t be said enough thank you to RI and the hidden figure brave enough to push this information out to us instead of saying talks sre proceeding without any details.

Please whoever you are keep letting us know the details of what happens when the doors close.