So apparently the NRLCA removed the video where Stutts was explaining RRECS implementation. What’s going on here???

Gotrope

Surprised you're not too busy over there in FedEx land union organizing and so forth, rather than hanging over here with us poor rurals.. :unsure: 🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:
To be fair, he probably has lots more extra time with a better schedule at FedEx. I hope he is happier. USPS tends to create disturbed personalities to work here. I know I'm a different monster at work these days.

Rural Deviation

Glad to hear you're doing so much better than when you were at USPS. . you really did have sone problems there, didn't you. . :unsure: 🤷‍♂️🧐

Bud, be real. You don’t give a d*** how I’m doing. Don’t play that nonsense. It’s disappointing to see your venom and bitterness continues.

@Oi veh. No worries no intentions of having a flame fest with me and DB. I’ve said what I needed to say.

DB.Cooper

To be fair, he probably has lots more extra time with a better schedule at FedEx. I hope he is happier. USPS tends to create disturbed personalities to work here. I know I'm a different monster at work these days.
Must vary by location... my FedEx peep showed me a big garbage bag full of FedEx uniforms in the back of their truck... said it was from all their peeps who are quitting all the time.. :unsure: 🤷‍♂️🧐

flash

I like the pickle video better
😂

Surprise!

And then the idiot signed an MOU which gave them free reign to do so.
He maintains his office. Yet, he appears to be an idiot to us.

Perhaps the question we should ask ourselves is how may he benefit from his actions. Perhaps he is doing something we don't see. If he is, is it to our benefit or not?

Gotrope

He maintains his office. Yet, he appears to be an idiot to us.

Perhaps the question we should ask ourselves is how may he benefit from his actions. Perhaps he is doing something we don't see. If he is, is it to our benefit or not?
I'm hoping for serious change this year. There has been a huge influx of new, first time convention attendees this year. The old guard are dying off and many retired may not attend convention this year because covid is pretty much guaranteed from Orlando travel according to CDC. I really hope the new people demand change in personnel.

Surprise!

I'm hoping for serious change this year. There has been a huge influx of new, first time convention attendees this year. The old guard are dying off and many retired may not attend convention this year because covid is pretty much guaranteed from Orlando travel according to CDC. I really hope the new people demand change in personnel.
I hope you are right. However, if I was a betting man my money would be against you.