• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Split routes

callofthewild

Is there any way to pay a Regular and a RCA for working the same route on the same day? With the one exception of during Christmas Overtime period.

Legit? Or any means necessary?
Back when my route was overburdened my old PM would refuse to give me help stating none was available yet the Demons Pet would go home at 9am every day for 6 weeks while her new sub trained on her route. I suspected PM was paying for this under the guise that it was aux help for my route. When the new PM rolled in I mentioned that I hadn’t been getting help previously. He checked into it & confirmed that aux help had indeed been paid out regularly for my route.

I just wasn’t the one getting the help.....

Legit? Or any means necessary?
Back when my route was overburdened my old PM would refuse to give me help stating none was available yet the Demons Pet would go home at 9am every day for 6 weeks while her new sub trained on her route. I suspected PM was paying for this under the guise that it was aux help for my route. When the new PM rolled in I mentioned that I hadn’t been getting help previously. He checked into it & confirmed that aux help had indeed been paid out regularly for my route.

I just wasn’t the one getting the help.....

sounds likewhat you believe happened did. Only By Auxiliary Assistance. The Regular gets the full pay & the RCA gets green card.
Should not be able to happen once RRECS is mapped Since the scanners will know what route an RCA is delivering.

sounds likewhat you believe happened did. Only By Auxiliary Assistance. The Regular gets the full pay & the RCA gets green card.
Should not be able to happen once RRECS is mapped Since the scanners will know what route an RCA is delivering.
Why shouldn't it be able to happen? It would be rather ironic if technology prevented a job from being accomplished in a timely fashion.

Tank et al -- " It would be rather ironic if technology prevented a job from being accomplished in a timely fashion. "

-- One has to look no further than DPS and FSS to confirm that!

-- It certainly seems that the more automated the USPS got, the slower mail moved. Of course that is JMHO!

Why shouldn't it be able to happen? It would be rather ironic if technology prevented a job from being accomplished in a timely fashion.

It won’t prevent a job from being accomplished. It will help catch Mgmt fudging the numbers. I was replying to the comment of mgmt claiming hours to one route although the hours actually belonged to another. Mgmt likely spread out that assistance among multiple routes while actually only assisting one certain route.

Back