• Please keep questions in the Questions forum to contract, procedures, and requests for documentation. Vehicle, TSP, retirement, etc questions please post in the regular forums. Thank you
  • Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Stand up talks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huntress

Our PM doesn't know where he is supposed to input the time for service talks so we are already losing money in that aspect. The manual says to input the data into OWD.
What is OWD? can we recoup the service talk time already done over the last few months? Am I on the wrong path? Pm made some phone calls but found that no one knows hiw to record this time or where to record it. The rrecs guide still says to use mmd which isn't an option.

Solution
Our PM doesn't know where he is supposed to input the time for service talks so we are already losing money in that aspect. The manual says to input the data into OWD.
What is OWD? can we recoup the service talk time already done over the last few months? Am I on the wrong path? Pm made some phone calls but found that no one knows hiw to record this time or where to record it. The rrecs guide still says to use mmd which isn't an option.
It's in RMSS under "Time Keeping".
MDD Daily Time
Then enter minutes and seconds of actual time in the Safety/Service talk Box.
Then Save.
Validate and Confirm.20220427_041548.jpg
It's in RMSS under "Time Keeping".
MDD Daily Time
Then enter minutes and seconds of actual time in the Safety/Service talk Box.
Then Save.
Validate and Confirm.20220427_041548.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back