• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Starting to buy into the sabotage theory

drakeME

I just worked 13.5 hours and didn't even finish all the mail. We are getting destroyed and no one up the chain cares. Subs are jumping from the sinking ship like rats. I am gone too unless supervisor promises me 2 days a week off, including a weekend day. If he can't do it, that's all she wrote. The idiocy and apathy is staggering.

I just worked 13.5 hours and didn't even finish all the mail. We are getting destroyed and no one up the chain cares. Subs are jumping from the sinking ship like rats. I am gone too unless supervisor promises me 2 days a week off, including a weekend day. If he can't do it, that's all she wrote. The idiocy and apathy is staggering.
Sub walked out this morning, left ravaged mess for the rest of us...I worked about 12 hours today, but felt bad because another sub worked 15 hours today, she came in at 6 am to help with clerk work, was supposed to be helping me with parcels <she did until other sub walked out>, then she got thrown on the walk outs route, then she was told to help old regular carrier after she finished with the walk outs route...I left at 8:20 pm and she was still out helping the old carrier. Honestly, I commend him for walking out, I have thought about it myself, PM doesn't know how to talk to people, very abusive. You have to talk $h!t back to the turds or you will become their doormat. I'm glad he walked out, even if it meant more work for me today. But I don't agree with PM forcing the other sub to work 15 hours, that's insane. I don't know if I will make it through the holidays, especially now that we're out a sub, it's about to get ridiculous-errrr

The "battleground" states will feel like they're in battle for the next couple of weeks.... but once the election is done.... js.... then it's Christmas.... ?
Off topic for a minute...thx DB, couldnt figure out why my office is getting killed...duh, "battleground" state....thx!!!
Sometimes the brain is not fully functioning :(

It has become apparent that, unlike in years past, the current mgmt rules do not care about anyones overtime. Regular, rca, city, it doesn't matter who the craft worker is - mgmt is working everyone past 12 hours and no one says anything about it. Not a word about it on the telecons these days. They have mandated 6 am start times to try and deal with insane election mailings and parcels. There is something seriously wrong when carriers of 20/30 years are casing for 7/8 hours a day because of thousands of random pieces of campaign mailings. And we still, get amazon. Everyone is talking about quiting. Regulars and rcas here are done. It should be better after the election, if anyone makes it that far. Dropping like flies here

I truly believe that at either USPS has to get rid of a substantial amount of Amazon, or hire a ton of people to avoid this collapsing; at least in pockets of the US.

Trouble is, once the collapse starts, they're gonna to look to those of us who are barely hanging on to try and help out there, too.

I truly believe that at either USPS has to get rid of a substantial amount of Amazon, or hire a ton of people to avoid this collapsing; at least in pockets of the US.

Trouble is, once the collapse starts, they're gonna to look to those of us who are barely hanging on to try and help out there, too.
Maybe amazon could pay like Joe public . abusing rural craft into extinction seems to be the only way to keep USPS silently viable. I have felt set up to fail for over 9 years. Counts are a slap down and the pay isn't that great if you can find the time to figure out how this job is really distressing one s body and mind. Humans are not built like machines or the ever ready bunny. USPS isn't supposed to make a profit. The federal government is supposed to protect workers not destroy the health and well-being of them. Only get overtime for 56 hours in a workweek. That's 2 days free work. The pain of the abuse day after week after years lasts after retiring. Repetitive disease is real. And give it away. Give it away. Health and safety is who s responsibility? How and why does anyone believe that the machine gives a rat's butt about anything to do with rural s. Union don't care. We still get non-postal bracket for healthcare. My postal perks are a kick in the face.

I'm not being a smart arse. I'm genuinely curious why you called it at 13.5 hrs?
Scans fail past 8pm, so around 715 I finished the road I was on for a clean break point, then ran out the rest of my scans. Finished the last scan at 757. Could've backtracked and finished the mail, but I was like nah. Went back and cased for tomorrow. One carrier in our office did go back for the mail after clearing scans. She got back at 10pm. 15 hour+ day...for what? So we can deliver a bunch of spam?

All I can say is..... as I'm heading out the door, and stepping off the porch for the last time.... I'm not gonna let the door hit me where the good Lord split me.... as I go, I'll bid you all a, SEE YA, SURE WOULDN'T WANNA BE YA.... js.... ? :giggle:?:D:cool::whistle:

This is the key sabotage move by those loser Plant employees. Forcing a very long casing time. It is the best way to force a Carrier into an extremely long day. I have seen such light mail days that they are able to bury an office for 3 in a row, especially if they do it in conjunction with F and P SPRS. Watch the freaking patterns people. It is very obvious. Nothing is a coincidence. I am so sick of hearing excuses from management on why the Plant can't do its job when it is so obvious they are doing it intentionally.

Anything and everything to make PMG and Trump look like they are delaying mail is happening. No one will convince me otherwise.
I am not sure if it's completely the people(yes if they can get overtime and play games they will) that are working at the plant as much as the plant managers, we experienced all of a sudden late trucks AGAIN only to find out that the plant manager was moved to another to try to resolve their issues, she is back and all of a sudden our mail is back on track(hopefully) DeJoy when he said that he is watching this can actually fix this. Do you ever see the unqualified idiots they put in charge of even small stations, imagine a plant?

Scans fail past 8pm, so around 715 I finished the road I was on for a clean break point, then ran out the rest of my scans. Finished the last scan at 757. Could've backtracked and finished the mail, but I was like nah. Went back and cased for tomorrow. One carrier in our office did go back for the mail after clearing scans. She got back at 10pm. 15 hour+ day...for what? So we can deliver a bunch of spam?

If you deviate to finish parcels so they don't fail, you're basically helping district and your bosses earn $$$ for NOT giving you guys enough help.

And you're basically telling them you don't need more RCAs. You all have it covered.

Last edited:
I am not sure if it's completely the people(yes if they can get overtime and play games they will) that are working at the plant as much as the plant managers, we experienced all of a sudden late trucks AGAIN only to find out that the plant manager was moved to another to try to resolve their issues, she is back and all of a sudden our mail is back on track(hopefully) DeJoy when he said that he is watching this can actually fix this. Do you ever see the unqualified idiots they put in charge of even small stations, imagine a plant?
Part of the PMG's restructuring plan takes Area and District out of all Plants' reporting and accountability loop. I've wondered if this could have served as a catalyst for some pushback? Any inefficiency at the Plants is being editorialized as Dejoy's fault.

"As part of the modified structure, logistics and mail processing operations will report into the new Logistics and Processing Operations organization separate from existing area and district reporting structures. This includes all mail processing facilities and local transportation networks offices."

We have one of those idiots running our po !

Back