Tell your funny on the job stories

drakeME

I told the story about the large naked lady pruning her marijuana plants the other day... that was the most outrageous one I've got.

This December, one of the older regular female carriers got a package in her hamper to deliver with huge lettering on the side from "bigblackc*cks.com" - assuming it was a joke gift, but perhaps not. I'm not brave enough to find out if it's legit or not. Everyone had a good laugh at that one, especially since the clerk scanning it in wasn't exactly um, mature about not announcing it to the whole floor.

Hopefully the customer wasn't waiting at the box for the delivery for her sake, poor old gal. :D

Altoonaflyer

Not me, but good friend who has retired couple years back...has a c.o.d. Parcel from a motel one state away going to an attractive woman...parcel is “vibrating” in a recognizable way!! He said she had no cash when he got to the door, was all red in the face, carrier told her batteries might last til her husband could come pick it up😀

Windindaface

Today while unloading 2 hunting tree stands from the back of the LLV. The giant Great Dane named Oliver comes rambling through the yard. I give him the friendly HOW YOU DOING YOU BIG GOOF tap noggin scratch. After I got the boxes out Oliver jumps in before I could close the door. Some items delivered today had paw prints after his inspection of LLV.

csparks

Today while unloading 2 hunting tree stands from the back of the LLV. The giant Great Dane named Oliver comes rambling through the yard. I give him the friendly HOW YOU DOING YOU BIG GOOF tap noggin scratch. After I got the boxes out Oliver jumps in before I could close the door. Some items delivered today had paw prints after his inspection of LLV.
Got a house with a Great Dane on the route. Runs loose with owner never home. One day I was carrying a box to door and hollered, "Hello, you big ugly brute!" then rounded corner right into the homeowner.