Thanksgiving Amazon delivery in the Atlantic District.

We are getting one as well. Everyone is coming in to make it as short and quick as possible, mostly to try and alleviate the horror to come on friday, to try and make it easier on ourselves. I am required to work holidays so it does not bother me, but I do feel bad the normal carriers have to come in. But there is just no way for me to do it for all our routes by myself when there is the amount of packages we have been getting this week.

Sprocket

240 projected for me tomorrow. Hopefully a lot of multiples. Sucks since my family starts TG at Noon. Hoping to make the office at 6:15am to get a jump start if the idiots show up on time. I'm really pissed off right now, to be honest.

Fat pos that ordered this will be stuffing their face in pajamas while cooking as I figure out how to salvage a part of the holiday.
Same here except we aren't even scheduled until 9. my friends TG at noon as well.

It's absolutely criminal POOMS and above.

I'm going because, well, I'm not sure why. If I have 240 then a bunch are getting brought back at 2 pm.

Mark my words, somewhere a USPS Thanksgiving Carrier will be shot today. No one wants someone wearing a mask coming to their door to deliver. Hope it's not me or anyone on here.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!