• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Thanksgiving Amazon delivery in the Atlantic District.

It's a sickness. Plain and simple. Not just those who order things constantly but also delivery companies bowing and catering to them. I see not just us, but also Fed Ex , Amazon, DHL, LaserShip, and even UPS out there on Sundays and Holidays. No reason or excuse for it. The whole thing is an insult to family life, rest time and that which was once sacred. When you look at over half the stuff or likely even more than half, it's items that are READILY AVAILABLE just down the street in your local town. To actually put a box of diapers on a charge card like it is some kind of major purchase and track it like it is actually something important tells me one thing................you need counseling.

It's a sickness. Plain and simple. Not just those who order things constantly but also delivery companies bowing and catering to them. I see not just us, but also Fed Ex , Amazon, DHL, LaserShip, and even UPS out there on Sundays and Holidays. No reason or excuse for it. The whole thing is an insult to family life, rest time and that which was once sacred. When you look at over half the stuff or likely even more than half, it's items that are READILY AVAILABLE just down the street in your local town. To actually put a box of diapers on a charge card like it is some kind of major purchase and track it like it is actually something important tells me one thing................you need counseling.
I was told, yet another new dickstrict manager said so. Last time we had a new dickstrict manager we were told no backing up whatsoever, and we were to walk packages up to a 1/4 mile, if we couldn't loop around at the top of the driveway. Nobody complied, nothing happened. They really are sick at the top of USPS. Probably another psychopath that kept getting promoted just to get rid of it.

All -- I noted one of the USPS plans in action while bicycling this morning at 7 am ( retirees get to do that ).

-- City carriers ( uniforms ) driving around neighborhoods in LLVs with plenty of parcels stacked on the tray platform.

Yeah, I "helped" a kinda' local office near me when those clowns at district tried that " no backing at all whatsoever" deal. I told them to all load up their vehicles and walk back in the office and ask their PM just HOW they were to proceed to the street since more than HALF of them had to BACK OUT of their parking spaces. The "no backing at all policy" went away and reverted to the normal and sensible "use due caution" , sound your horn, only back when absolutely necessary, etc. Their PM even thanked me for stopping the lunacy.

And I’m sure 90% of these people who order are in so much debt that they probably do need counseling

I was told, yet another new dickstrict manager said so. Last time we had a new dickstrict manager we were told no backing up whatsoever, and we were to walk packages up to a 1/4 mile, if we couldn't loop around at the top of the driveway. Nobody complied, nothing happened. They really are sick at the top of USPS. Probably another psychopath that kept getting promoted just to get rid of it.

I love how these people. I wonder do they even think about something before they say it?

I am pleased to announce we have received special footage of both the USPS Mismanagement AND the Un Union's plan to get more efficient and more compensation for the rural carrier, respectively.

240 projected for me tomorrow. Hopefully a lot of multiples. Sucks since my family starts TG at Noon. Hoping to make the office at 6:15am to get a jump start if the idiots show up on time. I'm really pissed off right now, to be honest.

Fat pos that ordered this will be stuffing their face in pajamas while cooking as I figure out how to salvage a part of the holiday.

Our PO is getting a Thanksgiving drop shipment from Amazon in the pre-dawn hours. Clerk is coming in to scan them in but no one is going to deliver them. So I wonder what is the point? I said to the Clerk "at least you get double time pay" nope, part time worker so straight time pay for working Thanksgiving.

Back