That moment

Guin

When you're happy it was announced there isn't going to be a national mail count then get into work and are told your route is the only route getting counted in your office because it's going from a 'non L' to an 'L' route. T-T (I realize this is not popular opinion).

Spent the last 4 or 5 months going through my routes red book and 4003 with a fine tooth comb so I wouldnt go up to a 47 or 48k and be cut to find I'll likely be cut anyway. T-T

Anything I can do to try to weasel out of getting counted or am I SOL?

flash

When you're happy it was announced there isn't going to be a national mail count then get into work and are told your route is the only route getting counted in your office because it's going from a 'non L' to an 'L' route. T-T (I realize this is not popular opinion).

Spent the last 4 or 5 months going through my routes red book and 4003 with a fine tooth comb so I wouldnt go up to a 47 or 48k and be cut to find I'll likely be cut anyway. T-T

Anything I can do to try to weasel out of getting counted or am I SOL?
How are you getting counted? When? Sept?

Windindaface

Do you have the numbers from the last count at non L status? If you do plug those #s in with the extra box difference/miles gained? into the count calculator available on this site.

Remember L routes get less box factor time. It drops from 2 min per curbside box credit to 1.82. That hit alone might not merit a overburden hack job. NCDBU box time is the same at 1 min per active hole.

If you do get cut due to overburden status. They can cut you to a 43.

Last edited:

Guin

How are you getting counted? When? Sept?
Getting counted because my route is being reclassified from a 'non L' to an 'L' route. It's one of the things that qualifies you to get counted. I'll be counted the last two weeks of September.

Guin

Do you have the numbers from the last count at non L status? If you do plug those #s in with the extra box difference/miles gained? into the count calculator available on this site.

Remember L routes get less box factor time. It drops from 2 min per curbside box credit to 1.82. That hit alone might not merit a overburden hack job. NCDBU box time is the same at 1 min per active hole.

If you do get cut due to overburden status. They can cut you to a 43.
I hope you're right. I'll try this calculator and see. Thank you

Guin

If you are a formula office and k day is any other day but Saturday and Monday, they only can cut you to a 45k
Think that is only if you have Saturdays off and agree to change it to Tues, Wed or Thurs.

PastOThirty

Requires two conditions to qualify for special count: status change AND two hours (120 minutes) or more in salary adjustment. If you were last counted as a mid 44k and are now a low 46K, you are probably still under the

Guin

Requires two conditions to qualify for special count: status change AND two hours (120 minutes) or more in salary adjustment. If you were last counted as a mid 44k and are now a low 46K, you are probably still under the
The last time this route was counted it was an aux route, going to be an h, since then it's been an h, j, k... 42k, 43k, 44k, 45k, currently and willingly cut it to a 44k due to mileage being off, if allowed to continue it will be a low 46k again but count is going to throw current trajectory off.

btdtret

Guin -- "Anything I can do to try to weasel out of getting counted or am I SOL? "

-- Sort of ironic that it has been your hard work and due dilligence that has resulted in your route being counted!

-- What is the Amazon load like in your office?

-- As RI noted -- negation would mean that the route began receiving DPS Letters or DPS Flats.. Apparently getting an avalanche of Amzaon parcels isn't a good enough reason!

Guin

Guin -- "Anything I can do to try to weasel out of getting counted or am I SOL? "

-- Sort of ironic that it has been your hard work and due dilligence that has resulted in your route being counted!

-- What is the Amazon load like in your office?

-- As RI noted -- negation would mean that the route began receiving DPS Letters or DPS Flats.. Apparently getting an avalanche of Amzaon parcels isn't a good enough reason!
Yea guess I kicked myself in the butt with that. >.<
Amazon load has dropped off a bit but we still get it. We were told we are the only office for 50miles that gets it still and that we lost the contract with them where they could stop dropping their pallets off at anytime. That was 3 months ago now. With the way my luck has been lately though we will stop getting Amazon the duration of the count and suddenly get it back afterwards. >.<