The 5 images of llv replacements. sorry for double image.

RDruckus

I appreciate where the last one placed the mirrors, but I only see one that looks like it may have vents near our feet.
After being rear-ended on two occasions in the LLV, I want fantastic rear bumpers. Any word on airbags?

Gotrope

I'm guessing am general again. Looks to be the most practical and parts are an issue. But, dear heavens, that Karzan is spud ugly. And I'm certain it would have major roof damage from trees and backing with the hard edges on that roof. The van is ok. I saw one, the driver said it eats tires and has had a couple of breakdowns when hot...so that bodes sell🤣

Wilco183

I'm guessing am general again. Looks to be the most practical and parts are an issue. But, dear heavens, that Karzan is spud ugly. And I'm certain it would have major roof damage from trees and backing with the hard edges on that roof. The van is ok. I saw one, the driver said it eats tires and has had a couple of breakdowns when hot...so that bodes sell🤣
The Oshkosh/Ford has cameras as well from what I've read. Doubt Karzan and Mahindra are selected even if made in U.S. Possible split for AM Gen and O/F?

Voglio-il mio

Its the MAHINDRA for me! Or maybe the OSHKOSH/FORD but not the AM GENERAL its to small I'd never get half of my packages in that one.

Last edited: