• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

The Carrier Magazine

Dazy

I was reading this months magazine and it said if you are interested in Zoom meetings to go to a link and contact the state president. Problem is the link isn't complete. I know who mine is, but for people who are new this is discouraging. I think Zoom meetings would be a game changer. I bet if this happened many more would participate. Meetings that are hours away are discouraging, especially if you have to work the next day. If I can sit at home and get information, I am in!! I doubt this is just me. Many of us want to be involved, but we are tired. Our day off is sacred, we want to rest. I can watch zoom and rest. A perfect solution.

In the same boat as you. Our meeting are always Saturday night, but I work every Sunday and Saturdays are usually 4-5 pm. Meeting at 6 1 hr away I hardly ever make them.

Again, I find it interesting that most of the southern states have opted to online ability. California has not opened any online services for members that I am aware of. And I keep asking.

I was reading this months magazine and it said if you are interested in Zoom meetings to go to a link and contact the state president. Problem is the link isn't complete. I know who mine is, but for people who are new this is discouraging. I think Zoom meetings would be a game changer. I bet if this happened many more would participate. Meetings that are hours away are discouraging, especially if you have to work the next day. If I can sit at home and get information, I am in!! I doubt this is just me. Many of us want to be involved, but we are tired. Our day off is sacred, we want to rest. I can watch zoom and rest. A perfect solution.
I just checked this link and it works for me. Here it is for anyone who is interested in contacting their state secretary to request a Zoom meeting. You don't need to know their name--you can leave that field blank. National Rural Letter Carrier's Association

Back