• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

They say you have to buy a union membership..

Here is a link to the NALC material reference system.

I’m not even a city carrier yet they openly provide access to settlements and MOUs effecting city carriers.

There is even stuff pertaining to the consolidation happening.

Not a peep on that from our onion.

JCAM joint contract administration manual…

Still, not even a city carrier, but there it is. Rumor has it onion is working on a RCAM. rural contract administration manual. 🦗

Sickening.
I , too, frequent the NALC as well as the APWU sites. Between my own research and keeping in touch with my coworkers , clerk and city brethren, I manage to stay pretty current and in the loop so to speak . Because whatever plan of attack is concentrated on one craft today , WILL BE executed on the others in the near future.

I , too, frequent the NALC as well as the APWU sites. Between my own research and keeping in touch with my coworkers , clerk and city brethren, I manage to stay pretty current and in the loop so to speak . Because whatever plan of attack is concentrated on one craft today , WILL BE executed on the others in the near future.
Isn't it eye opening that you can get information from the NALC & APWU web sites easier than you can from our own NRLCA web site. That speaks volumes about the quality of our Union!

except we're the cannon fodder.

perhaps their unions can be the standard bearers.

may we all win the war.

Rumor has it onion is working on a RCAM. rural contract administration manual. 🦗
I'd be surprised if it ever happens.

If it does, someone might argue that the increased automaticity in the stewardship warrants a significant reduction in the salaries of Association agents, and perhaps a reduction in the number of National Officer positions. 🤔

It is if you don’t want or can’t get a job elsewhere (this was during & pre-COVID).
Any other employer would just fire you & there’s no going back & NO paycheck.
Here… Once you file that grievance then that route/position is on hold until remedied.

This is incorrect. This is a union tactic to scare people into joining.
You cannot get fired without cause at any job after the probation period. There must be a paper trail.
Has nothing to do with union protection.
However, just like with the union, you have to pursue the issue through proper channels.
I have fired people many times before. Some I never heard from again.
Some charged that their being fired was not justified. I had to provide paperwork proving my justification.

This is incorrect. This is a union tactic to scare people into joining.
You cannot get fired without cause at any job after the probation period. There must be a paper trail.
Has nothing to do with union protection.
However, just like with the union, you have to pursue the issue through proper channels.
I have fired people many times before. Some I never heard from again.
Some charged that their being fired was not justified. I had to provide paperwork proving my justification.
Yes, you can be fired for any reason in the private sector.
Other employers do not have the Grievance process like we do unless they are Unionized.
You would have to sue for wrongful termination if you have proof & can afford to. Otherwise, you can file for unemployment which would then require the employer to justify their actions or the ex-employee auto-qualifies for benefits.
A lot of employers don’t bother with answering for their actions or the ex-employee simply finds a job before filing.

Wow I am getting lit up on the NRLCA facebook for my comment saying the info should be available to all not just some.
I made a comment on a NRLCA Facebook post a few weeks ago, they deleted my comment and now I noticed all post are set for no comments

Edit: the comments wasn’t vulgar. All I said was “RCAs don’t need cake, they need proper representation from our union.”

I made a comment on a NRLCA Facebook post a few weeks ago, they deleted my comment and now I noticed all post are set for no comments

Edit: the comments wasn’t vulgar. All I said was “RCAs don’t need cake, they need proper representation from our union.”

Mine wasn't vulgar either.

I said the union needs to

A. Tell post office to educate on RRECS and/or B. Need to open RRECS training to EVEYONE. I was getting lit up by people saying my union dues pay for this and you non-union don't deserve it what not is what I said in a nutshell.

I was like THIS IS YOUR PAYCHECK. If you have a carrier that doesn't know what they are doing, your pay suffers. I've been banned from commenting.

Last edited:
Just want to point out. When an organization holds hostage info or Anything for that matter. That directly influences and individual tied to that organization ability to live a comfortable life. It hurts All individuals within that organization and not just that sole individual. In this case the union needs to understand all This secrecy, cloak and dagger bull sheet has to stop. The bleeding will only get worse for everyone if it doesn’t.

I have the answer to that mathematical equation, nonunion carrier loses $1001.00, Union carrier loses 1000.00 to pay into the union for all the hard work they do to learn their job. So Non Union loses a $1.00. ;)

Back