This Friday at 9:00 news story to hit the air regarding Amazon

Punkie5

Just a heads up, I saw that there’s a news story coming at 9:00 this Friday regarding Amazon.
Might be more interesting than we think.....I’ve got it taped.

Punkie5

Neither....it’s a special report on CNN, this Friday 9:00, bring a beer and some pretzels.....

Rcflyn

Just a heads up, I saw that there’s a news story coming at 9:00 this Friday regarding Amazon.
Might be more interesting than we think.....I’ve got it taped.
If you’ve got it taped, why aren’t you sharing the news?????.?

csparks

Better find a way to get those losses under control. I'd think an Amazon/Bezos dartboard would be a good seller.

I bet they spent a ton of cash on "I (heart) Amazon" buttons that all USPS personnel will have to wear.

gerl2

You beat them by BOYCOTTING encourage your family and friends. It is your job, I think Bezo is selling because he knows its just a matter of time they go after the company for online Taxes and USPS will no longer be their whip boy, USPS knows with the new time given to us for delivering packages will no longer be free delivery and Amazon is aware of this and setting up their own delivery, we are over 4 years in the waiting for RRECS while all these companies are adjusting to this. My packages of late have fallen to 55 to 75 range. Was 80 to 120 WOW what a difference. Every time I see FedEx or USPS running up and down the road I think to myself about time you have to do your job. Yes, we have seen a drop in UPS and FedEx packages, also been hearing Amazon drivers in the area, personally, haven't seen one yet any idea what the vehicle looks like?