• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

too funny not to post

humper1va

I went in to work today to find a third of my route not delivered, mail and parcels left, I see I am not the only one. I find out that the new supervisor did not post a new schedule, so all the subs did not come to work, so when he tried to call them, guess what? no answer. lmfao, they had to get city carriers, to cover some of the routes. this place still amazes me after 26 yrs, 13 days left! thank god!!!

humper1va -- "I went in to work today to find a third of my route not delivered, mail and parcels left, I see I am not the only one."

-- Hope all those affected put in for "full day's relief."

-- And those RCA's that had city carriers do their routes, file a grievance to get paid for the work done by those rascally city carriers.

-- New supervisor certainly off to a rocky start. Never had experience in scheduling before?

humper1va -- "I went in to work today to find a third of my route not delivered, mail and parcels left, I see I am not the only one."

-- Hope all those affected put in for "full day's relief."

-- And those RCA's that had city carriers do their routes, file a grievance to get paid for the work done by those rascally city carriers.

-- New supervisor certainly off to a rocky start. Never had experience in scheduling before?
the shop steward is on it, the supervisor wanted to pdi all the subs, he put a squash on that! like I said 13 days left! woohoo

Humper, congratulations.

I know the victory you soon will experience.....my last day was last Friday! 20 years and out!
I did a victory lap both on my route and In The post office parking lot! I cried at the last box and the drive back to work.
Tears of joy! Some people on my route cried when I told them, one guy chased me down to give me flowers, another burst out into song, You are so beautiful to me! I had truly the best route and wonderful customers!

I’d like to leave with a quote for everyone on this site, you may have heard it before....
It’s from Soul Train years ago, a dance show like American band stand:
“I wish you all Peace, Love and Soul!” ✌️
By Don Cornelius

And I’m sure you all know this famous one:

“Free at last, free at last, Thank God almighty
I am free at last.”
By Martin Luther King Jr.
? ?

With much love,
❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕❌⭕
Punkie5
??☀️

Last edited:
I miss the Don Cornelius and Dick Clark era. Guys with class, brains, and didn't have to be in your face outlandish to establish their presence.

Back