TXRLCA Presents an Informational Zoom Meeting

Surprise!

Thank You,

I am left wondering why we are not equipped to have meetings on line that count for the carrier on the street to send their opinions up but we can have them to be informed/ told from on high.

Are they trying to keep the cattle under control?

Windindaface

Reading ..."Please Note:" WTH is going on in Texas? Is the forecast predicting snow that day?

Reading time line of meeting is no surprise. Keep some in the dark theory.

Those who work in the PST zone will have to hustle to view live event. 7pm CST is 5 pm for them.

Will this meeting be recorded and posted by the Association/ RI/ Rural Deviation for those in PST time zone to listen and view?

Rural Deviation

Reading ..."Please Note:" WTH is going on in Texas? Is the forecast predicting snow that day?

Reading time line of meeting is no surprise. Keep some in the dark theory.

Those who work in the PST zone will have to hustle to view live event. 7pm CST is 5 pm for them.

Will this meeting be recorded and posted by the Association/ RI/ Rural Deviation for those in PST time zone to listen and view?
I’m at odds with myself on this thought.

I can access the presentation and record it, but I may be taking a spot of an actual carrier to watch it live. They may have the ability to remove me from the call as I won’t hide my name.

But I can’t help but see an opportunity being as we do our lives every Tuesday at 7 pm cst. The same time the call starts. It’s also a chance for us to react live on stream and breakdown the meeting.

I can’t help but think the time and day maybe linked because we do stream live at that time as well. But I doubt the national board gives the podcast much thought… so I dunno.

I do believe a recording should be available for anyone to watch a replay of it regardless of membership status.

Last edited:

Voglio-il mio

Our state had their second one last month, from what I hear turnout wasn't any better for that one, it will most likely be the last! Timing wasn't good for me for either one of them so I didn't participate!