USPS Credit Union?

basketboy

So I'm looking to leave my current bank (Wells Fargo) and was looking at credit unions.. Does anyone have experience with ours?

I have a savings account with them. They are good, but not being in my state they send me a check if I need a withdraw. Which is good because it makes taking out money harder and I keep it in there. Their customer service is top notch from what I have noticed. But I have a checking account through another bank.

Shafted

❤APCU. Live 15 hours away, and no problems. The mobile banking app is good. If you need to make local transactions, or want to use ATM for free, you find the nearest credit union service center ( CUSC ) because APCU is affiliated with them. Auto loan rates for the route vehicles back in the day were always better than any local bank, or credit union.

❤APCU. Live 15 hours away, and no problems. The mobile banking app is good. If you need to make local transactions, or want to use ATM for free, you find the nearest credit union service center ( CUSC ) because APCU is affiliated with them. Auto loan rates for the route vehicles back in the day were always better than any local bank, or credit union.
interest rates on cars are still nearly untouchable,i just had to replace my truck,and it was a full half percent lower than any local bank.it is a little clumsy having towait for a check to take to the dealer,but its usually less than 3 days so no huge deal.it is definitely worth the effort to belong