• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

USPS is in panic mode - we now have a PLAN B - See NRLCA Web Site for details!

Read it now I hope OIC after steward talked them ignores this “new plan”. Most the routes I work start at 6 am mondays and day after holiday. 6:15-6:30 normal days. Otherwise they are going to deal with lots of phone calls from upset customers cause mail is late 😂. Yes I plan on making all customers aware of this new plan I am sure I can get most the regs and rcas on board.

What does it say? I'm smart person and don't have union membership. Probably don't want to read it.
RCAs Can be used to run parcels even if scheduled that day on a route. Running parcels at 6 am till 9 am then do route. Personally I won’t be making dispatch on any route I usually do if this happens. Not my problem management can run my out going mail 56 miles cause I will not be.

in our office it would make more sense to get the clerks to sort the amazon that comes in at 11am asap so rcas can deliver it in the daylight that same day. instead they wait until a PSE comes in at 4-4:30 in the afternoon to sort it, so it is ready and waiting when I get there at 7 am. better scheduling and then RCAs don't have to deliver in the dark at 6am. dumb dumb dumb

Read it now I hope OIC after steward talked them ignores this “new plan”. Most the routes I work start at 6 am mondays and day after holiday. 6:15-6:30 normal days. Otherwise they are going to deal with lots of phone calls from upset customers cause mail is late 😂. Yes I plan on making all customers aware of this new plan I am sure I can get most the regs and rcas on board.

I mean this plans works well for routes that start later, but not the early routes.

Back