• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Vehicle incentives

Tvogel

I have went through the entire process of getting the incentive for a RHD vehicle. I was under the assumption that I could get a $1,000 for a factory right hand that was at least 5 years or newer. I am now told I only get $500 because it’s a 2017. Can someone please verify this for me. Thank you.

Tvogel -- "I have went through the entire process of getting the incentive for a RHD vehicle. I was under the assumption that I could get a $1,000 for a factory right hand that was at least 5 years or newer. I am now told I only get $500 because it’s a 2017. Can someone please verify this for me. "

-- When was the purchase made?

-- Did you keep copies of the paperwork signed?

-- From MOU #8:

A. Factory Right-Hand Vehicle.

1. The right-hand drive vehicle purchased MUST be a NEW CURRENT MODEL YEAR or PRIOR MODEL YEAR vehicle that has not previously been titled, and...

B. Re-Engineered Right-Hand Drive Vehicle

1. The vehicle MUST BE FIVE YEARS OR LESS IN AGE at the time the rural carrier has the vehicle re-engineered.

-- Probably fortunate to get the $500.

Tvogel -- "I have went through the entire process of getting the incentive for a RHD vehicle. I was under the assumption that I could get a $1,000 for a factory right hand that was at least 5 years or newer. I am now told I only get $500 because it’s a 2017. Can someone please verify this for me. "

-- When was the purchase made?

-- Did you keep copies of the paperwork signed?

-- From MOU #8:

A. Factory Right-Hand Vehicle.

1. The right-hand drive vehicle purchased MUST be a NEW CURRENT MODEL YEAR or PRIOR MODEL YEAR vehicle that has not previously been titled, and...

B. Re-Engineered Right-Hand Drive Vehicle

1. The vehicle MUST BE FIVE YEARS OR LESS IN AGE at the time the rural carrier has the vehicle re-engineered.

-- Probably fortunate to get the $500.
Yes I am fortunate thank you. Was just making sure.

Back