Walk the Path

Rural Deviation

Best answers
I recently stated in #30 Dropping a Little Truth that I’m willing to plant my flag on this hill concerning standing up for Art 34.1, “The principle of a fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay is recognized by the parties to this Agreement.” That I’m willing to die on this hill. I’m willing to set my creditable and this message I stand for on this issue.

I say what I mean, and mean what I say. If we as a whole don’t stand up together for our rights. If we don’t demand to be fairly compensated for the work we do on a daily basis when the system in which our pay is based on has failed us. When the National Board has failed to address this issue.

If we don’t stand as one. If we don’t fight as one. What does any of this mean? You may have come to believe this is just another job.

You as a Rural Carrier, Regular or RCA, have the right to a fair day’s pay. We must stand together on this hill. I have no intention of dying on this hill. Because I know the strength in you the individual even if you have yet to realize it.

Your Voice Matters! Forget what you have come to believe. Your Voice will forever matter as long as you hold the title as a Rural Carrier.

Stand with C$$ and I as we demand the National Board address this issue. You the individual can bring this change if you choose to step up and speak up.

Light up the National Board’s voicemail.
(703) 684-5545

In these times music can connect a message and represent the emotion you feel on a topic.

Here’s a song that reached that emotion for me. Hope you enjoy.

RDruckus

Best answers
I recently stated in #30 Dropping a Little Truth that I’m willing to plant my flag on this hill concerning standing up for Art 34.1, “The principle of a fair day’s work for a fair day’s pay is recognized by the parties to this Agreement.” That I’m willing to die on this hill. I’m willing to set my creditable and this message I stand for on this issue.

I say what I mean, and mean what I say. If we as a whole don’t stand up together for our rights. If we don’t demand to be fairly compensated for the work we do on a daily basis when the system in which our pay is based on has failed us. When the National Board has failed to address this issue.

If we don’t stand as one. If we don’t fight as one. What does any of this mean? You may have come to believe this is just another job.

You as a Rural Carrier, Regular or RCA, have the right to a fair day’s pay. We must stand together on this hill. I have no intention of dying on this hill. Because I know the strength in you the individual even if you have yet to realize it.

Your Voice Matters! Forget what you have come to believe. Your Voice will forever matter as long as you hold the title as a Rural Carrier.

Stand with C$$ and I as we demand the National Board address this issue. You the individual can bring this change if you choose to step up and speak up.

Light up the National Board’s voicemail.
(703) 684-5545

In these times music can connect a message and represent the emotion you feel on a topic.

Here’s a song that reached that emotion for me. Hope you enjoy.

I took advantage of my later start time to call.
Interesting that the recorded message does not identify the number in any way.
I expected to hear that I had reached the NRLCA voicemail.