• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Warning!Better take a look at your new 4003's!

Tiredmailady

Hey everyone! Just something to keep an eye out for! I asked my Super for a printout of my new 4003 after wrecks mapping. Guess what,it is wrong in so many ways!!!! They have left out two areas of my route that I serve daily, has me delivering on another carrier's roads, mileage is way off, and the list goes on and on!Thought they were following our breadcrumbs??? I thought it was just mine that was screwed up,but when I took this to my union Steward,she asked for her copy and it is as messed up as mine!!! How in the world can we be forced to be paid with such a screwed up piece of crap??? Sorry,just really ticked off at this point! Just thought I need to make you all aware!!!!

Hey everyone! Just something to keep an eye out for! I asked my Super for a printout of my new 4003 after wrecks mapping. Guess what,it is wrong in so many ways!!!! They have left out two areas of my route that I serve daily, has me delivering on another carrier's roads, mileage is way off, and the list goes on and on!Thought they were following our breadcrumbs??? I thought it was just mine that was screwed up,but when I took this to my union Steward,she asked for her copy and it is as messed up as mine!!! How in the world can we be forced to be paid with such a screwed up piece of crap??? Sorry,just really ticked off at this point! Just thought I need to make you all aware!!!!
This IS TOTALLY CRI
INAL

Last I read, 4003 scheduled to be shut down between Feb 7-Apr 8. Any fixes need to get done asap.
for 2 MONTHS?

for 2 MONTHS?
Yes. Sounds crazy. But as someone who was trying to get their route adjusted last year, trust me that it is not uncommon for it to go down for long periods of time. I have no idea why they do it. The 4003 was down for a significant portion of the first half of last year as well.

During these "shut down months" how do we get paid for new extensions,new box count,etc?

How it works currently prior to RRECS: Make changes in your edit book. Send the edit book down and record in your personal records when it was given to management. When the system goes back up you can then ask them to make the changes and ask that they backpay you for the time it was down and you were doing that extra work for free. Depending on your office and how much they potentially owe you, they may choose to pay you themselves, or make you file a grievance for it so district can run the official numbers and pay you exactly.

Back