• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

We're my mail

Panhead69

dont bout yall but down here in 601 area lots of customers asking me and the po we're there mail,even been accused of not delivering it (like i want there mail) dps has been lite

Informed Delivery works like the parcel lookahead function on the scammers.... sucks @$$ .... ?

I’ve had customers ask me about it. I tell them I don’t have it so I don’t know how it works. When they ask why don’t I have it, I tell them I don’t want the USPS building a database of what mail I get so that they can sell my address to junk mailers.

Casca et al -- " I’ve had customers ask me about it [ Informed Delivery ]. I tell them I don’t have it so I don’t know how it works.

-- Please provide your customers with the post office's phone number so they can call the PM.

-- Or 1-800-WHO-CARES ( well, not that one! )

Casca et al -- " I’ve had customers ask me about it [ Informed Delivery ]. I tell them I don’t have it so I don’t know how it works.

-- Please provide your customers with the post office's phone number so they can call the PM.

-- Or 1-800-WHO-CARES ( well, not that one! )

nah. Odds are the phone is off the hook, or they’d get our answering machine lol

Back