• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

What if I have to go to the bathroom?

MickieRCA

NEW RCA. On my ridealong the carrier pointed out that there was only one store to potty. That was at 10am.
There is literally N.O.T.H.I.N.G. but gravel, water, and woods the rest of the route until coming back to town. Where do I go to the bathroom? Ideas?
I'm female.

NEW RCA. On my ridealong the carrier pointed out that there was only one store to potty. That was at 10am.
There is literally N.O.T.H.I.N.G. but gravel, water, and woods the rest of the route until coming back to town. Where do I go to the bathroom? Ideas?
I'm female.
I saw your other posts. Smart to be getting info. Seriously, this is a bad issue for females, just not the same. Our routes here are designed to pass back close to town/PO at about halfway. This does not seem to be the case for you?

Are you, by chance, a "country girl"? If not, you might be if for a new experience....If you needed to return to PO around noon, how many miles might it be? There seriously should be an allowance for this, IMO.

I'm female.
You bring a roll of toilet paper with you daily , you find a private spot and turn your radio off so you can hear someone approach , if someon does approach you tell then you are arranging your packages ( always keeping your potty break side away from the street ā€¦. Oh yea look for deer cameras at you potty break spot .ā€¦. Also bring along ziploc bags to place you TP in so your route vehicle doesnā€™t smell like a bathroom ( if you throw your TP on the road there will be deer cameras next week !!!

I once came up to some county road workers that parked in front of one of my boxes to have lunch. I got out to put the mail in the box and they apologized for parking there and asked how I was doing. I said, ā€œA lot better than himā€ , pointing to the road worker sitting by a tree. They both looked at me puzzled, then I told them, ā€œHeā€™s sitting there eating lunch exactly where I pee everydayā€. The two of us laughed at the guy sitting by the tree as I got back into my vehicle, then I let him know, ā€œ No, I donā€™t walk that far off the roadā€.
Theyā€™ve been my friends ever since then, and plow snow within inches of my mail boxes, and never make me wait when they have a road temporarily closed while working on it. I do drop an extra box or two of chocolates off for them at Christmas time because I receive more than any one family could eat.

You bring a roll of toilet paper with you daily , you find a private spot and turn your radio off so you can hear someone approach , if someon does approach you tell then you are arranging your packages ( always keeping your potty break side away from the street ā€¦. Oh yea look for deer cameras at you potty break spot .ā€¦. Also bring along ziploc bags to place you TP in so your route vehicle doesnā€™t smell like a bathroom ( if you throw your TP on the road there will be deer cameras next week !!!
Omg deer cameras....

I feel differently about this. You should be permitted to deviate off your route to use a restroom at a public place. I've got my own settlement allowing this because my formerly disgraced itmaster wouldn't allow me or my female co carriers to deviate and furthermore demanded we ask it permission to use the restroom. You should be given the decency in our 1st world country to sit on a porcelain throne.

You can do the above mentioned stuff too, I'm a dude so it's not an issue. I've squatted plenty of times in the woods for #2. But I want you to know that you do not have to, and that our po603 allows you to deviate without asking permission. Look it up, knowledge is power. Same applies to lunch breaks.

I saw your other posts. Smart to be getting info. Seriously, this is a bad issue for females, just not the same. Our routes here are designed to pass back close to town/PO at about halfway. This does not seem to be the case for you?

Are you, by chance, a "country girl"? If not, you might be if for a new experience....If you needed to return to PO around noon, how many miles might it be? There seriously should be an allowance for this, IMO.
Been camping my whole life and military exp so I can squat anywhere. Just didnt want to get in trouble and never done it "at work". They raised a big stink abt Amz drivers all over the news and social media. It's a 100mile route so a return not possible.

Back