• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Whatever happened to the RRECS 1000 test routes?

Scan pkgs in a mailbox gets 9.7 seconds whereas Scan pkgs into a parcel locker gets 21.53 seconds.
Although there are additional times added to each parcel for in-office handling & loading, utilizing a locker is worth a lot more than the mailbox itself.
okay, i know that you have alluded to this on another thread, but i cannot find it and am too tired to search.

i have read @C$$ 's threads on the study as well as page 68 of david heather's release and nowhere does it say that something delivered to a box will not count as a parcel nor does it say that if it is not delivered to a parcel locker it will not count.

it says that all items with scans will be counted as parcels (YAHOO), that items delivered to a box or locker will be credited as a small/med parcel and items delivered to the door will be credited as a large. additionally, there are no allowances for the lockers themselves (page 66).

am i misreading something in the guides?

Yes, all items with scans will be parcels. And where it is delivered determines the street credit.

But office time, and getting parcels and reloading parcels from the rear of the vehicle is a big part of the parcel time credits.

How will the size be determined? Who will determine it?

Will the size of it be subject to the sex of the person determining it?

Yes, all items with scans will be parcels. And where it is delivered determines the street credit.

But office time, and getting parcels and reloading parcels from the rear of the vehicle is a big part of the parcel time credits.

How will the size be determined? Who will determine it?

Will the size of it be subject to the sex of the person determining it?
the way it reads is that those delivered to a box/locker are classified as a sm/med, those to the door are large.

goes by location scan.

If you do have CBUs & are using the lockers for delivery, you are to scan as delivered to Parcel Locker. There are some Carriers out there that simply scan parcels as In/at mailbox. This will NOT give them parcel credit when RRECS kicks off. Those not scanning the correct designation will suffer greatly when their evaluation

I have a few customers that provide some other type of container or structure to place oversized parcels in. One is an old cooler, another is a large trash can and another uses an oversized homemade wooden box. All these type places, when a package is placed in them, is scanned as parcel locker.

I have a few customers that provide some other type of container or structure to place oversized parcels in. One is an old cooler, another is a large trash can and another uses an oversized homemade wooden box. All these type places, when a package is placed in them, is scanned as parcel locker.
We use garage or other location but notify customer what that means beforehand.

Back