Why not do our own mini RRECS study from this site?

Windindaface

I do not know the total of registered members of this site, but I would think it is mighty close to the Study Buddy total. Also aware all will not be in the game.

Just focus only on 3-4 things from results for starters and go with the top postings from all chimers, narrow it down and go from there to see what we record as times for a one week average for each of the 3-4 things over the course of a month?

I am aware of the large, medium small parcel thing and unknown dimensions. For this we use the magic count ruler for now.

btdtret

Windindaface et al -- "Why not do our own mini RRECS study from this site?"

-- I thought that is what "C$$" has been doing.

Windindaface

C$$ has been doing the math from my readings of the study result. . I am talking about a comparison test of their time allowances to our actual current times for doing certain 3-4 tasks from fellow members who are willing to participate.

IE case an average tray DPS, or finger through DPS to street and pick out time.

Sandygirl

C$$ has been doing the math from my readings of the study result. . I am talking about a comparison test of their time allowances to our actual current times for doing certain 3-4 tasks from fellow members who are willing to participate.

IE case an average tray DPS, or finger through DPS to street and pick out time.
Well I never case DPS but I did today because running a route had not done in a while and lots of cards in the case and names written on labels to try to get accurate...…...it was excruciating. … I am terrible at casing it and pulling it down......UGH!!

Windindaface

Sandygirl said:

Well I never case DPS but I did today because running a route had not done in a while and lots of cards in the case and names written on labels to try to get accurate...…...it was excruciating. … I am terrible at casing it and pulling it down......UGH!!
Here in Snowbird country the goose are flying in a V here now along with customers. Us REGS are now starting to place a notice a RED paper notice in boxes for these Birds in boxes for coverage to alert random coverage of a FWD who take to the street.

Have had a frost. This morning out the door to work. 44 on porch and 48 result in car fire up.

Sandygirl

Here in Snowbird country the goose are flying in a V here now along with customers. Us REGS are now starting to place a notice a RED paper notice in boxes for these Birds in boxes for coverage to alert random coverage of a FWD who take to the street.

Have had a frost. This morning out the door to work. 44 on porch and 48 result in car fire up.
Maybe its because I am a mudslick Mississippi girl, but most the time I have No clue what you are saying, however I find your knowledge fascinating just the same...…..

RDruckus

Maybe its because I am a mudslick Mississippi girl, but most the time I have No clue what you are saying, however I find your knowledge fascinating just the same...…..
Translation: the snowbirds (people who get temp forwards to warmer climates,) are beginning their southern migration!

Also, weather is nice and crisp in his area!

Rcflyn

The way he worded it/auto correct filled in things, it took me reading it twice, but I got every word he meant. (I suppose it helps, me being in the same general location). I’ve seen the geese heading south already too. And I’ll bet my snow birds are right on those geese’s tail feathers (I would be too if I could)..... no frost here yet, but we’ve had a couple mornings in upper 30’s-low 40’s.... time to start thinking about firing up the wood burner..... uugghhhhh....

Sandygirl

The way he worded it/auto correct filled in things, it took me reading it twice, but I got every word he meant. (I suppose it helps, me being in the same general location). I’ve seen the geese heading south already too. And I’ll bet my snow birds are right on those geese’s tail feathers (I would be too if I could)..... no frost here yet, but we’ve had a couple mornings in upper 30’s-low 40’s.... time to start thinking about firing up the wood burner..... uugghhhhh....
Tomorrow will be 98 here with a feels like temp of 101 ...……….. fascinating our differences but how we all do the same job...…….we are all amazing!!!!

Rcflyn

Tomorrow will be 98 here with a feels like temp of 101 ...……….. fascinating our differences but how we all do the same job...…….we are all amazing!!!!
It’s supposed to be HOT here tomorrow for us to. 68 degrees...... tonight’s low 49......

Rt2mailman

The one reason I would not do RRECS study is I'm just too lazy. I think the carriers in the study were also just as lazy, or we wouldn't have 86 letters/minute for our DPS time.

WestCoastRural

The one reason I would not do RRECS study is I'm just too lazy. I think the carriers in the study were also just as lazy, or we wouldn't have 86 letters/minute for our DPS time.
You might be lazy!

Are you sure those carriers in the study are lazy?
They are super efficient too me otherwise we won’t have 86 letters per minute....:unsure: