Why..RRECS system collect data?

Hoke9999

Usps collect the mail volume by New RRECS system....so from the FEB... my st package too much reduce...our usps comfimation package delivery not me by UPS....everyday only big and heavy package about 30 our package by UPS...UPS guy can scan our usps confirmation package...

Why...last year during the mailcount session UPS delivered usps package...same thing now ... usps new RRECS system collect the package number...package size....package weight.... usps cheating?..they start from FEB

Oi veh.

Staff member
Ok, I’m new to this forum, can you tell me what RRECS and FEB means. What does it stand for?
RRECS = Rural Route Evaluated Compensation System

FEB = February

DB.Cooper

Usps collect the mail volume by New RRECS system....so from the FEB... my st package too much reduce...our usps comfimation package delivery not me by UPS....everyday only big and heavy package about 30 our package by UPS...UPS guy can scan our usps confirmation package...

Why...last year during the mailcount session UPS delivered usps package...same thing now ... usps new RRECS system collect the package number...package size....package weight.... usps cheating?..they start from FEB
When hasn't the USPS cheated us??? :unsure: