Your account has been migrated but you need to....

Ruralinfo

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone, your account has been migrated from the old forum, but you will need to change your password. In order to do that, please click on "Log in"
and then click forgot password. This should send a change password link to your email.. See the screenshot below:

Attachments

Took me 3 tries, guess I am just obtuse. Don't know if anything else changed, but when I first tried I just automatically put my name in and then clicked on forgot password. When I didn't put a name or Email in to begin with and just clicked on forgot password it worked fine. Things appear to all be in order now. Thank you.

Windindaface

Is there any way to block the unwanted alerts in this new format? A couple in the past hour. I don't care about recent posts by others. Or should I set this site as spam? Any way to give us the option.?

Ruralinfo

Administrator
Staff member
Is there any way to block the unwanted alerts in this new format? A couple in the past hour. I don't care about recent posts by others. Or should I set this site as spam? Any way to give us the option.?
At the top of the page, click on your username.. (in the blue bar up top) click on preferences and from there you should be able to update your alert settings.

blamethesub

Glad to be back. I couldn't even read the posts on the other site for the last couple weeks. Nothing but error messages. Everything here seems to be working great. Thank you so much.

Voglio-il mio

My profile name went back to the one I used back in 2014 I think I'll keep it, Always wanted to be 4 years younger, I'll explore this further tomorrow the Red Sox pregame is on now!

Voglio-il mio

Shafted no I'm not Bostonredsox65. But I need a nap also. These games should be on at least 2 hours earlier, don't they realize that a lot of us fans are still working stiffs.

Last edited:

Voglio-il mio

Hey everyone, your account has been migrated from the old forum, but you will need to change your password. In order to do that, please click on "Log in"
and then click forgot password. This should send a change password link to your email.. See the screenshot below:
I didn't know how to contact you, so I thought this might work. This is not a big deal just an FYI! I recently posted a comment and noticed the time of posting is incorrect. Its off by many hours shows a time off approximately 4 hours later today.