• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

Your route after Amazon left

Packages don't make for much time on our current count, it would take 100 packages to increase 33 minutes. Just saying this is way off balance, Prime is in our area for a while we would still get Amazon between our mail stream or UPS, we saw some Amazon through Christmas but not lately. FedEx has left beside them leaving our look-alike packages everywhere besides the porch(I wonder if FedEx thinks they are delivering our packages?) So the only one left to get their big panties on is UPS. I am still averaging 80 to 150 packages, last mail count 2018 average was 62.
That is exactly like my situation. 20 something rural routes in the office I and few others have the long country routes that kept amazon. Love the route but need a count of some kind. Most of the other routes hope they never get counted and who could blame them.

Amazon left us for a heartbeat, then came back because they can't handle the volume. Routes in my area are still doing a minimum of 2X mail count delivery scans. Most routes are more than that. I had 312 yesterday. But only 233 today. My pickups are dramatically bigger since count. By the hundreds per day. Flats may have gone down since election but, the circulars and eddm are back with a vengeance. I think USPS may be hoping things open back up to lesson collected data.

Personally, I'm really hoping someone is pushing the idea of a protected inflation number for all the years we have data and worked for free. Example: if your parcels were a + 400% this last year of so, you would have an buffer % added to your current numbers to reflect past injustice. I would hope a higher up would at least advance the topic.

Back