Yes I would like clarification as well because they are foaming at the mouth to take more money away from us meanwhile Louis Dejoy gives himself and board of governors $300,000+ bonuses. How do you get a bonus while your company loses billions of dollars every year?It says ALL rural routes. I was told that us lucky ones that were adjusted and fall under the criminal mou do not partake in this mms. ?
And I just took a $11,500/yr pay cut that my union regional guy said it’s fair because I was being overpaid.Yes I would like clarification as well because they are foaming at the mouth to take more money away from us meanwhile Louis Dejoy gives himself and board of governors $300,000+ bonuses. How do you get a bonus while your company loses billions of dollars every year?
Yup, I bet if you were like me, you were never underpaid when your route was 69:57 hours according to the same peopleAnd I just took a $11,500/yr pay cut that my union regional guy said it’s fair because I was being overpaid.
Yes exactly, when we carried all those free packages during and after Covid. No compensation and crickets from the union. Also, if you add a subdivision to your route you won’t get paid for it for a year but they take a subdivision away from you then your considered “overpaid.” They send you a bill wanting the money back. What a joke the union leaders have become.Yup, I bet if you were like me, you were never underpaid when your route was 69:57 hours according to the same people
this is so wrong and so sadAnd I just took a $11,500/yr pay cut that my union regional guy said it’s fair because I was being overpaid.
We've had a couple of supervisors flat out tell us we are overpaid for what we do...that is an axe to an already failing morale in the office.Who's he to say what your being paid. That's his opinion my opinion is it should of went up another 10 from that. The nerve of these people when of course their pay never goes down only up!
We've had a couple of supervisors flat out tell us we are overpaid for what we do...that is an axe to an already failing morale in the office.
What value do the supervisors bring to the PO ? Not much !!We've had a couple of supervisors flat out tell us we are overpaid for what we do...that is an axe to an already failing morale in the office.
include PMs in that too.What value do the supervisors bring to the PO ? Not much !!
Thats a good thing your pm is hardly at your office !include PMs in that too.
ours is hardly in the office (ghostmaster) and yet he calls us lazy.