RRECS Mini Mail Survey Scheduled for February 22-March 7, 2025

Feel like complaining: Why are such resources that are important to the operations and pay of everyone impartially locked behind a paywall? Note it does not affect me but <expletives>

Because we only care about the few that pay. Not the brand new RCA who doesn't have a clue about anything. Not regular who isn't in union and PM is just lying and changing everything.

It's ridiculous. Our union is horrible. Just siding with USPS on everything. Be like me I think after 1 year in the union, I am dropping out because all I have been told every time I call is lies lies and lies.

Redid every 6 months as management tells me. ADR told me 8127 time. I have sheet that literally says end of day. That ain't right. Where's this info?? Union site. I want actually proof. NOPE.

I'll get off my soap box and let the people rip me apart as they did on Facebook when RRECS was 1st implement. I said so what about non-union members? People told me they should pay to see it. I was like THIS IS MY PAYCHECK AND YOUR CHECK. EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO GET PAID PROPERLY.
 
Feel like complaining: Why are such resources that are important to the operations and pay of everyone impartially locked behind a paywall? Note it does not affect me but <expletives>

Also I will tell this story.

I had question about RRECS when it was 1st getting ready to implement. Person was going to zoom meeting. She screen shot the slide and next thing you know union sends email saying you can't be sharing that info or don't do that again (can't remember been too many beers ago and too long), but it was something like that. I thought to myself, whyyyy are we being ridiculous about it???? It is a BRAND NEW SYSTEM and yet just the few can find out.
 
I'll get off my soap box and let the people rip me apart as they did on Facebook when RRECS was 1st implement. I said so what about non-union members?
I was a paying union member until this month. Last spring after my dispute of my letters not generating in the system.

I was given credit ONLY for the average of 2 weeks during MMS not a 52 week average.

I got the END OF RUN numbers for the entire year. Got my actual random letters during the survey. Calculated it out. It would have been a 2+ hr a week increase in my evaluation. When I submitted a grievance to the union with all the documentation…

My union rep said it wasn’t worth HIS time.

Buh-Bye union. They are no longer getting my money.
 
I was a paying union member until this month. Last spring after my dispute of my letters not generating in the system.

I was given credit ONLY for the average of 2 weeks during MMS not a 52 week average.

I got the END OF RUN numbers for the entire year. Got my actual random letters during the survey. Calculated it out. It would have been a 2+ hr a week increase in my evaluation. When I submitted a grievance to the union with all the documentation…

My union rep said it wasn’t worth HIS time.

Buh-Bye union. They are no longer getting my money.

That's me. Join last year after stuff started happening at my office. Well last few times no one has called me or they just lie me.

Called about case labels. Rep told me 8127 time and I was like end of day according to sheet. She said look online. I just did and guess what??? End of day according to our union website...... I'm sick and tired of the lies and bad practices of our union.
 
Because we only care about the few that pay. Not the brand new RCA who doesn't have a clue about anything. Not regular who isn't in union and PM is just lying and changing everything.

It's ridiculous. Our union is horrible. Just siding with USPS on everything. Be like me I think after 1 year in the union, I am dropping out because all I have been told every time I call is lies lies and lies.

Redid every 6 months as management tells me. ADR told me 8127 time. I have sheet that literally says end of day. That ain't right. Where's this info?? Union site. I want actually proof. NOPE.

I'll get off my soap box and let the people rip me apart as they did on Facebook when RRECS was 1st implement. I said so what about non-union members? People told me they should pay to see it. I was like THIS IS MY PAYCHECK AND YOUR CHECK. EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO GET PAID PROPERLY.
I was on that Soapbox for years & agree 110%.

I'm a member of the NRLCA, I remained a member because I have a mouth that may get me in trouble so I may have needed their help. But I also agree that all members of our Craft should be included in much of the General information available that's only available to members.
 
I was on that Soapbox for years & agree 110%.

I'm a member of the NRLCA, I remained a member because I have a mouth that may get me in trouble so I may have needed their help. But I also agree that all members of our Craft should be included in much of the General information available that's only available to members.
The union is required to represent you with you are a paying member or not.

Yet, as a paying member I receive no representation when I needed it, which is why I will not pay anymore. But I still will call my rep when I need information, hopefully I get the correct information
 
I was on that Soapbox for years & agree 110%.

I'm a member of the NRLCA, I remained a member because I have a mouth that may get me in trouble so I may have needed their help. But I also agree that all members of our Craft should be included in much of the General information available that's only available to members.

Yes the basic general information about RRECS with our pay and similar info should be free to all. Other info I can get being behind pay wall.

But after this year I am about done with the union and I can take that 800 bucks elsewhere.
 
Back
Top