• Please keep questions in the Questions forum to contract, procedures, and requests for documentation. Vehicle, TSP, retirement, etc questions please post in the regular forums. Thank you
  • Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

AL denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

glen

The District Rep and ADR both informed me their is nothing in contract that seniority is approved first if both slips submitted on same day .Yes I'm not making this up can you pass any info thanks.

Solution
The District Rep and ADR both informed me their is nothing in contract that seniority is approved first if both slips submitted on same day .Yes I'm not making this up can you pass any info thanks.
Seniority is not a factor when turning in a leave slip. If both are turned in on the same day and they can only approve one, it should go by the time they were turned in.
Seniority is not a factor when turning in a leave slip. If both are turned in on the same day and they can only approve one, it should go by the time they were turned in.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back