• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

New RCA

M72

I have been the only RCA in my office and covering 4 routes. Now a new RCA has been hired. While they are in training can they bump me on any of the two routes I'm assigned to according to our matrix? Technically the new RCA should be training on the other 2 routes they are listed under on the matrix but not the case with our PO.

M72,

Welcome. In the knowledbase you will find information on the matrix. You are primary on only one route. That is your assigned route. The new RCA was hired and will be listed as the primary on one of the other three routes.

Additionally the new RCA will at some point will be trained on your primary route to have a back up plan for the occasion when you are not available to cover it. Its just good management to have a back up plan should you be unavailable for your route on a particular day!

Additionally the new RCA will at some point will be trained on your primary route to have a back up plan for the occasion when you are not available to cover it. Its just good management to have a back up plan should you be unavailable for your route on a particular day!
Completely makes sense. Thank you

Back