Some employee postcards have incorrect names

Ruralinfo

Administrator
Staff member
USPS employees are currently receiving postcards about how the organization is modernizing its fleet as part of the Delivering for America plan. Because of a printer error, the names and addresses on some postcards are mismatched. Employees do not need to take any corrective action.
 
Started seeing those about a week ago going out to every route, including for me personally. This is from the organization that implemented RRECS and tells us we can trust their information and procedures an won't produce a way to independently verify everything.

Yep. Just trust them. You don't need no website or database to see your info. Just trust us...... We would never lie about amount of mail you get. I mean when you have to put a 19% buffer on something, why should I trust the system???
In our small 5 route office we have a good # of USPS employees. Every single postcard had the right address and wrong name.

What does it mean that "employees do not need to take any corrective action? Do they mean go ahead and deliver the wrong names? I sent every one of them back ANK.

Same thing with RRECS disputes. We will implement and fix later........ Or just say no impasse. We don't know what happen and your info on coverage factor doesn't count.
 
USPS employees are currently receiving postcards about how the organization is modernizing its fleet as part of the Delivering for America plan. Because of a printer error, the names and addresses on some postcards are mismatched. Employees do not need to take any corrective action.
I received one with the incorrect name. I put it back in my mailbox, endorsed, ANK
 
Back
Top