jsthere723
Well-known member
in another words you cannot multiply by 5 to ascertain your actual k hours because that 442 hrs is not from all 5 days a week hrs
I am unimpressed by the $53 per hour because it isn't on my form 50.What is that multiplied by 5 is for ?
Yes. This is true. I am a 48 trying to keep my hours down because I want a life outside of here. I am also not at all interested in dealing with all the garbage others on here deal with when they.go over.....tsp stealing, letters of demand, filing grievances, working without pay until it's figured out.Plus which 48 days you chose for your calculations will make a big difference.
No argument there . So it brings us to the point I am trying to make —- it’s foolish to compare our evaluated salary with traditional UPS hourly rate . Grass is not necessarily greener on the other sideI am unimpressed by the $53 per hour because it isn't on my form 50.
My point is, because we are evaluated, we don't have a way to determine actual hourly rate through actual hours worked.
Unless they recalculate each route as such.
We simply aren't hourly. We have a
rural pay schedule. I think I might have assessed my performance rate to standard by figuring it the way I did. I am finding my average daily hours on only the days I work.
We are paid by the salary of the schedule. I don't ever have a different hourly rate I simply just work less hours. The incentive is supposed to be part of the compensation system. I see the incentive as a nonmonetary compensation in leau of overtime. (Flexible schedule) We literally save them overtime through pushing ourselves with the incentive. I don't consider my hourly rate to be $53 per hour. I truely wish it was because then I would slow down like molasses. My hourly rate is determined by the schedule.
Yes. This is true. I am a 48 trying to keep my hours down because I want a life outside of here. I am also not at all interested in dealing with all the garbage others on here deal with when they.go over.....tsp stealing, letters of demand, filing grievances, working without pay until it's figured out.
Ok. I figured it the way you explained.Easiest way is total compensation paid to you for the year divided by total hours ( actual hours worked + number of holiday plus leave X 9.6 hrs per) to arrive at your effective hourly rate .
these parts, don't tell ups about your postal experience... not gonna helpYeah, I wonder if UPS would be much interested in USPS peeps...![]()
![]()
Now that’s effective rate with holidays and other leave benefits included as if you have worked in those days .Ok. I figured it the way you explained.
I am at $37.73. Step 6
Now explain to me what that number tells you.
If you table one stay. If you table 2 UPS 49hr after 3 years sounds good to me!Ok. I figured it the way you explained.
I am at $37.73. Step 6
Now explain to me what that number tells you.
Mine for last guarantee period is $47.92We all have way to figure out our actual hourly rate . It will be different for individual. Actual gross pay divided by actual hours worked in a year
Yes . This is more like the true rateMine for last guarantee period is $47.92
I am only at $36.97 per hour when I add my paid leave hours back in for last guarantee. Isn't the pay cap at 48 directly affecting these hourly rates. I likely did a higher rate in both when my standard hours had a corresponding wage on the pay schedule
NonparityYes without cap it would have been even better
Exactly why our legal team, Gann and associates, needs to go..it's their job to foresee the legal literature that is used to snare us into modern day slavery. JmhoThis was due to the inability to foresee things, and the leadership still suffers from this.
When it was written, an rca might have had to come in to deliver a few express mail pieces in a Sunday, the NRLCA never foresaw Amazon coming. The language left the door open to more work with the words “reasonable effort.”
The same thing happened with the inability to foresee not having enough cloud data space for the rrecs data. The recent MOU for adjusted routes, so now we have to wait a year for a new evaluation instead of 6 months, and many other examples. The problem is the leadership is just plain stupid, they’re uneducated.
Thank you deiThis was due to the inability to foresee things, and the leadership still suffers from this.
When it was written, an rca might have had to come in to deliver a few express mail pieces in a Sunday, the NRLCA never foresaw Amazon coming. The language left the door open to more work with the words “reasonable effort.”
The same thing happened with the inability to foresee not having enough cloud data space for the rrecs data. The recent MOU for adjusted routes, so now we have to wait a year for a new evaluation instead of 6 months, and many other examples. The problem is the leadership is just plain stupid, they’re uneducated.
Nope, rhey already posted their increased charges, among others, is a 69% increase in charging to outlying rural addressesThat would be great if they delivered them to the door instead of stuffing the mailboxes. Now we have UPS, FedEx and Amazon stuffing my mailboxes.
Last Monday I found 12 packages delivered on Sunday, Friday I found 7 delivered on Thursday. Some stuffed so tight couldn’t i letter in them.![]()
Yup, if I touch it i get paid..if I have the time, I'll take some to the door for unscanned parcel credit, some just end up on the groundThat would be great if they delivered them to the door instead of stuffing the mailboxes. Now we have UPS, FedEx and Amazon stuffing my mailboxes.
Last Monday I found 12 packages delivered on Sunday, Friday I found 7 delivered on Thursday. Some stuffed so tight couldn’t i letter in them.![]()
Now, the cover of the Eagle magazine boasts fewer trips, fuller trucks = less drivers, overwork the ones that are left.UPS SurePost packages are now being delivered by UPS drivers only, rather than a large portion of those parcels going to the U.S. Postal Service, a Teamsters union spokesperson told Supply Chain Dive. “Millions of packages moved away from SurePost and the United States Postal Service and returned to UPS package cars this month, now ... Read more
Take them back to the office, then UPS, FedEx, Amazon etc.. will have to pick them up and redeliver. That's the only way to make them stop stuffing your boxes. Customers don't like to not get their parcels.. Also scan the picked up packages as a pickup for RRECS credit.Yup, if I touch it i get paid..if I have the time, I'll take some to the door for unscanned parcel credit, some just end up on the ground