US Postal Service demands rural carriers send back “overpaid” wages right before Christmas season

This MOU was signed 11/18/24. Have any carriers actually received a letter of demand? I’ve seen people on FB saying they’ve had money automatically deducted from paycheck. This whole thing is ridiculous. And I’m still sitting around wondering when and how much I’m going to have to pay back?!?
 
This MOU was signed 11/18/24. Have any carriers actually received a letter of demand? I’ve seen people on FB saying they’ve had money automatically deducted from paycheck. This whole thing is ridiculous. And I’m still sitting around wondering when and how much I’m going to have to pay back?!?
I never received any letter. Over $500 was deducted from my paycheck the very next pay period. If I never read it here, I never would have known why. My postmaster and supervisor didn't even know about it. 2 other carriers are still waiting for their deductions. The longer the wait, the more they steal from you...
 
Back to the Original Topic
If a Carrier was working an "over burdened" route for Years, and once they figured out how to adjust routes under the new eval system they did so. Why should carriers have to pay back any over payment when they were being under paid for so long. The dates in our office are,
6/15/2024 post adjustment evaluation
10/5/2024 post mmm evaluation
10/19/2024 changed evaluation
So according to USPS these carriers were "over paid" for 4 months?
They have to pay back the over payment because the "Rural Route Specialists" screwed it up?
Why is the NRLCA agreeing to this?
Is it because the 52 week freeze MOU would have worked In the carriers favor for a change?
 
To clarify I'm meaning transparency with RRECS on my pay. My RADAR isn't ever close either way.

But those routes were finally adjusted and they want back pay back. How long did I DELIVER AMAZON for free and they have the guts to ask for back pay. Please.

How about USPS & Union get my database I was promised to see my numbers.
 
Back
Top