USPS to offer retirement incentive to certain APWU and NPMHU employees

db, you know why.

every other craft can transfer in and out except rural.

because we gave that away in order to keep other crafts out of our craft which kept RCAs from making regular.
Think i woulda preferred anyone transferring in lose seniority instead of being silo'd as it is. Than again, most RCAs would likely have run away instead of getting filled in.
 
Think i woulda preferred anyone transferring in lose seniority instead of being silo'd as it is. Than again, most RCAs would likely have run away instead of getting filled in.
If they allowed transfers to rural I would still be a sub. Not sure I would have stayed longer than the first year or 2. That’s the time frame where I started digging into the ins and outs of the job, contract etc. Now if Ptf position was guaranteed after xxx amount of time of hours worked. I may be able to live with that, but even then in small/fully staffed offices it would be a morale killer.


I still think having one craft for all carriers would be best. Possibly all crafts under one union, minus management I dont consider them a craft.
 
Back
Top