• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

2021 Health/Dental Premiums released

FrozenToes

OPM has the 2021 Dental/Vision rates posted. Dental/Vision Premiums
I'm sure Health will be soon.
I have uploaded the 2021 Health premium PDFs.
Left PDF is for FFS, right for HMO.
After looking at 2020, our rates were the non postal. Non postal are attached as well.

Attachments

• 480353053-2021-FEHB-Postal-Rates-FFS.pdf
    430.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 480353321-2021-FEHB-Postal-Rates-HMO.pdf
    13.6 MB · Views: 61
  • 480353039-2021-Non-Postal-FEHB-Premiums-FFS.pdf
    130.7 KB · Views: 51
  • 480353051-2021-FEHB-Non-Postal-Rates-HMO.pdf
    13.5 MB · Views: 49
Last edited:
Too bad that our rural health insurance premiums are going up more than most.
Last year-2019-I dropped the NRLCA plan because of the extremely high premium increase. Self Plus one went up 34% from 2019 to 2020. From 2020 to 2021 its going up & 7%. In a year when claims are substantially down due to COVID 19, rates should actually decline. The union leadership, once again, is not doing their job. Save your money people!!!

Last year-2019-I dropped the NRLCA plan because of the extremely high premium increase. Self Plus one went up 34% from 2019 to 2020. From 2020 to 2021 its going up & 7%. In a year when claims are substantially down due to COVID 19, rates should actually decline. The union leadership, once again, is not doing their job. Save your money people!!!
I bailed on them last year due to the huge increase, not sure if it was a typo but I saw where self plus one was higher than self plus family

OPM has the 2021 Dental/Vision rates posted. Dental/Vision Premiums
I'm sure Health will be soon.
I have uploaded the 2021 Health premium PDFs.
Left PDF is for FFS, right for HMO.
After looking at 2020, our rates were the non postal. Non postal are attached as well.
I always had rural carriers health till last year when they spiked in prices so never paid attention till this year on plans, I just picked a cheaper plan last year, so I keep seeing nonpostal is this correct for full-time carriers, or is that only if you are retired?

How did you drop it?thanks

Ok..thanks..I did a little digging last night and found my benefeds account which I have to go through to change anything..
You don't need to go through Benefeds to change health insurance. This site will get you through your changes: Enroll

Annuitants:​

During the annual FEHB Open Season, anyone eligible to participate in the FEHB Program may change health plans or options, cancel or suspend their FEHB enrollment, and request plan brochures and information. Annuitants can do the above actions by:

Open season starts tomorrow.

The rural carrier plan will be losing another member. BCBS basic will gain a new customer. I needed to update this to rural carrier plan has lost a customer.

Last edited:
Back