• Please keep questions in the Questions forum to contract, procedures, and requests for documentation. Vehicle, TSP, retirement, etc questions please post in the regular forums. Thank you
  • Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

48K Overburdened

jondoevertime

New member
New reg carrier ten months on the route. Route was previously aux and then bumped up to 41K. I just passed the 52 weeks recently. Management saying cut portion will have to be become an aux route as other routes are all above 43K. Question is: does this mean the route goes from a 48k to a J or even H route? I was under the impression that the goal is to make me still be a K route but that can't happen if the aux HAS to have a minimum of 12 hours? Maybe I am missing something...
 
Last edited:
Some helpful info: the route is at 48K hours currently and the actual hours are 59:55. We have 4 routes total. Besides me, one went to a 46K and another to 46K as well. The last route I don't know but it is too big to add to it sounds like. Also I got the route up from a 41K to a 48K in the first ten months of being a regular on the route.
 
Last edited:
your post in RRECs has been deleted as it is a duplicate post.

as stated in the top of this forum, all questions must be approved by a moderator before being posted.

because we are all active carriers with families who do not access the site during the work day, this may take a hot second.

thanking you in advance for understanding this matter.
 
your post in RRECs has been deleted as it is a duplicate post.

as stated in the top of this forum, all questions must be approved by a moderator before being posted.

because we are all active carriers with families who do not access the site during the work day, this may take a hot second.

thanking you in advance for understanding this matter.
Ah my bad, I thought this one was deleted so I posted that one. Whoops!
 
Your managers can not make an aux route. The minimum amount for an aux is 12 per week or 2 per day. They can only cut 8:55 from you (minimum size route they can cut you to is 43-k) and that's not enough to make an aux. Unless the other route in your office also went to overburdened status (above 46k), you will have to remain a 48K until the next mini count.
 
Back
Top