• Everyone, please help make our jobs easier and choose the correct category. Thank you

I love my new scanner!

please, please, please just let me scan packages from the package lookahead screen. It'll make waiting for it to wake up and the touchy screen and bad ergonomics a little more tolerable

THIS ^^^^^

I don't mind the scanner but continuous takes 3-4 clicks to get to activate the laser to scan. It honestly has slowed me down I feel. Wish I had the brick.

The new scanner could be way better had they went for input from us carriers and not just build it.
I agree..the lag to wake it up and click click click....ugh...I added it up one day, the seconds it takes x the number of parcels i get....adds 20+ minutes to my day, these new scanners

Someone had posted earlier to cover the icons that are on the screen at the bottom with rubber bands so you would not inadvertently BREATHE on them and have the screen switch over to any number of OTHER options like copilot mapping and whatnot. I tried it and it does work quite well. Also, as another benefit, it helps you "feel" if you are holding the scanner "up" or "down".
The Battery Swap screen is my absolute favorite to land on. Someone just take me out of my misery on those days.

The Battery Swap screen is my absolute favorite to land on. Someone just take me out of my misery on those days.
I was on that today. NO CLUE how it got there since it was just sitting on the tray in the LLV. I'm telling ya' I'm about this close to hitting that thing with the dog spray.

Back