Yea, we've heard that one before and it never happened. Wait and see.Was told our office is losing Amazon completely Sept. 21 anyone else know anything about this? Last I knew Amazon and the PO had another contract with 1/3 less volume for us. Now we’re told no more Amazon at all by the end of September… is this local or nationwide?![]()
We have two zips in our office. When we "lost" amazon it was only for one zip for about 8 months. That was super cool and i wasn't the slightest bit envious or bitter over that lol. Eventually we "lost" amazon which meant going from 8 to 12 pallets a day to 2 or 3 now after about 2 or 3 years.We were originally supposed to lose Amazon on or around August 27… We kept getting it and started to think maybe it was just a rumor, but they finally stopped dropping off about a week ago… I guess the rumors were true. I believe it will return at some point but for now, I’ll enjoy the break.
We first gained Amazon in April 2023, after the first RRECS MMS. Then we “lost” the majority of it early last year. Went from 2-3 pallets down to 1/2-1 pallet for our small 3 route office. Now as of last week, we get nothing. We’re the only office in the district where this happened, and we’re not sure why, but I’m anticipating it’ll return at some point when Amazon inevitably runs into staffing issues. I’m fortunate that my route still gets enough volume to barely remain a K route without Amazon, unfortunately the other two routes might not be so lucky…We have two zips in our office. When we "lost" amazon it was only for one zip for about 8 months. That was super cool and i wasn't the slightest bit envious or bitter over that lol. Eventually we "lost" amazon which meant going from 8 to 12 pallets a day to 2 or 3 now after about 2 or 3 years.